Mercy is for suckers... [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Mercy is for suckers...

ouirknotamuzd
12-02-2012, 02:13 PM
so, I was in Chat last week, shootin' the breeze with Dale and Tyler, so I figgered I'd pick their brains a little about Peter Stokkebye Bullseye Flake....I'd been bombed with some in the past and finally got around to firing up a bowl..the perique pepper was the predominant flavor, so I figured it might still be young, so Dale assured me that in the fullness of Time, the perique would mellow out and the virginias would come more into play....it was then that Tyler generously offered to send a little that had a year's age or so I could compare the difference....I was so touched by the offer that I even promised not to return fire against the lad.

Pinhead Jr.: "Dude, you weren't touched by the act....you had a beer buzz on and your guard was down."

well, that might have had something to do with it, too.

anywho, Tyler sent the baccy, as promised.....along with some extra-special ordinance to blast me into next week....

http://imagestore.puff.com/misc/p_3746100_0.jpg

I think the word "AWESOME!!!!" is appropos for something of this magnitude.....

and of course, young Tyler had to poke the bear, just a little...

http://imagestore.puff.com/misc/p_3746100_1.jpg

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad2::mad2:

Pinhead Jr.: "breathe, Pops...you promised not to destroy him...."

thanks for the PS Bullseye, Tyler....I look forward to firing up a bowl soon....and dipping into your personal stash was totally unnecessary, but the gesture is appreciated.

jphank
12-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Well done, Tyler! I'm falling in love with Bullseye, and love hearing other people enjoy it, too!

Desertlifter
12-02-2012, 02:44 PM
LBF and Stoney goodness with a Cumberland and Erinmore kicker? Nice!

thanks for the PS Bullseye, Tyler....I look forward to firing up a bowl soon....and dipping into your personal stash was totally unnecessary, but the gesture is appreciated.

Hmmmmm.....think something is going on here. It seems that pipe bombs mellow the Pinhead. Have to remember that....

Dr. Plume
12-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Nice!!!

laloin
12-02-2012, 10:41 PM
nice bomb. I've heard that Bulleye mellows after a year of rest. I have some hitting the 6 month mark. might have to pop a jar open to try heheh
Pete your showing weakness.

AStateJB
12-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Great stuff there! Good job, Tyler!

nikonnut
12-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Well done, Tyler! I'm falling in love with Bullseye, and love hearing other people enjoy it, too!

Oh really? Well put your address back up! :rofl:

Oh, and awesome hit on the pin head, Tyler!

jphank
12-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Oh really? Well put your address back up! :rofl:

Not for any bloody Nikon-lover :p

nikonnut
12-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Not for any bloody Nikon-lover :p

Ooooh. The hard way it is!

EDIT: How about for a Mamiya lover? I've got an old medium format lying around somewhere :lol:

sweater88
12-03-2012, 01:17 AM
funny funny funny!!!!! :pound:

beerindex
12-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Good work Tyler.

Oldmso54
12-04-2012, 06:45 PM
nice tyler - amazed that you got Pete to agree not return fire?

ouirknotamuzd
12-04-2012, 07:53 PM
it was then that Tyler generously offered to send a little that had a year's age or so I could compare the difference....I was so touched by the offer that I even promised not to return fire against the lad.

Pinhead Jr.: "Dude, you weren't touched by the act....you had a beer buzz on and your guard was down."

well, that might have had something to do with it, too.

nice tyler - amazed that you got Pete to agree not return fire?

some people just...don't....read

Pinhead Jr.: "2 words for ya, Ancient McSenile....Cataract Surgery...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"