Any good hidden shops in Orlando? [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Any good hidden shops in Orlando?

Bobajob
12-18-2012, 06:49 PM
I wondered if there are any hidden b and ms in Orlando? Coronas is ok, but I'm hoping for any little gems tucked away.

Oldmso54
12-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Stogies right across the street from Coronas on Sand Lake - upstairs at the Dellagio shopping plaza - full bar, small selection but you can bring your own in there. Say hello to Marie for me

Cigarz on the Avenue - Winter Park -nice atmosphere, pretty good selection - no booze but you can bring your own in

Ol Times Cigars - 2 locations = Casselberry & Clermont - Casselberry has super top notch selection and great prices. A little small but nice place - budweiser is free but they have a tip jar and you can bring your own

Harrys Cigars and Brew in Oviedo - small place - limited selection but great craft / micro brew beers and usually an outdoor music event on weekends

Place on Aloma Ave between 417 and Oviedo - cant remember name - saw it just before it opened - nice humi and bar area - lots of comfy chairs and tvs - never been there though?

Bobajob
12-18-2012, 10:25 PM
Awesome, thanks! Any htfs to be had?

Bobajob
12-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Well, I'm sat in old time cigars in casslebury right now smoking my first baitfish. Delicious. Also picked up some viajes and an mj 12. Thanks for the tip!

Oldmso54
12-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Ole Times is a great place! Alan is the dad, Jayne is his wife and Jonathon, their son (real tall) is a member here on puff so if you're still there and see any of them say HI for me - Shawn

Bobajob
12-21-2012, 02:20 AM
I think I met all three along with regulars Steve the firefighter, Dave and Lesley. What is jonathons screen name?

Oldmso54
12-21-2012, 11:29 AM
He goes by: Ol' Times Cigars