Finks Virginia and Burley Value Blend....it's 13 years old! [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Finks Virginia and Burley Value Blend....it's 13 years old!

mturnmm
02-01-2013, 10:57 PM
This is the easiest smoking tobacco I have ever had. I haven't experienced a bunch of blends, but this only needed three wooden matchesa to get it going. Probably only two if I had been paying attention. It has a very sweet flavor and it's nutty on retrohale. A very cool smoke! I really can't say much more than that! Except thanks Wayne!

OnePyroTec
02-02-2013, 08:54 PM
:pipe: One side of me says glad you liked it, the other says hmmmm maybe I should have kept more LOL :decision:

I don't want to smoke something I do not know yet in my regular pipes and my shipment from Storient is held in Customs...one day I will get to try my own tobacco. Maybe it is time for a new cob...(been telling myself this for a week)

OnePyroTec
02-02-2013, 09:07 PM
whoops double post somehow

TonyBrooklyn
02-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks for sharing!

OnePyroTec
02-07-2013, 02:01 AM
This is the easiest smoking tobacco I have ever had. I haven't experienced a bunch of blends, but this only needed three wooden matchesa to get it going. Probably only two if I had been paying attention. It has a very sweet flavor and it's nutty on retrohale. A very cool smoke! I really can't say much more than that! Except thanks Wayne!
You were not kidding, that is some easy going good tasting stuff. I over tamped it near the end of the bowl, and pooooof, all the sweetness went away. Overall, I'd say not a bad blend for a "value" pipe tobacco.