Padron Event at Outlaws [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Padron Event at Outlaws

DTPRB
05-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Any one going to the party events at the outlaw stores in Kansas City this weekend? There is the one at the north store tonight (Friday) and the south store on Saturday. I'm going to try to hit the one up north after work tonight. I do like me a Padron.

Deadhead Dave
05-17-2013, 03:21 PM
I wish I could come down for it but that is a 3 hour drive for me and I have to work both days.

DTPRB
05-20-2013, 04:45 PM
I went friday and got to meet Jeffrey Padron. He was a very cool guy. I figured that since he was the guest of honor i'd go all out so I bought a Padron Family Reserve 85. Most expensive cigar i've smoked. It had really good flavor but I couldn't keep it lit. I don't know if it was too moist for it or I smoke to slow. Either way I had to relight it like 3 times but I still enjoyed it. Got a huge buzz from it though. was a kick in the pants thats for sure. I made sure to eat ahead of time so I wouldn't be on an empty stomach but I guess I didn't do enough to prevent it.

Zeke
05-23-2013, 06:23 PM
That is a good smoke and Jeff was fun.

DTPRB
05-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Zeke, I think you are the one who sold it to me if i'm not mistaken. I've been in a few times and you have always helped me out

Zeke
05-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Zeke, I think you are the one who sold it to me if i'm not mistaken. I've been in a few times and you have always helped me out

Awesome!

DTPRB
05-24-2013, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I'm the newb who goes in your humidor and just buys all the 90+ rated ones to try. lol