Dave, this is going to sound weird. [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Dave, this is going to sound weird.

huskers
12-17-2013, 11:53 AM
I seem to have some problems with my wireless keyboard and its ONLY on puff.com

When I type, it seems like it REALLY lags and it skips a LOT of letters.

It sometimes looks like a foreign language being typed.

If someone told me this I would tell them

A. Change the batteries in the keyboard
B. Check your drivers for updates

I have done both things and the only thing that leads me to believe that it's some sort of an issue with puff is because it only happens on PUFF.

I can go to other forums and/or programs and it works just fine.

I've noticed this happened to occur about a week or two ago.

It just seems silly to me that it would/could be an issue with the actual website but I have seen stranger things.
It doesn't happen all of the time but I would say it happens more times than not.
Sometimes its REALLY bad and I want to destroy my keyboard and sometimes it works pretty good like right now.

Dave.73, any thoughts on this?

Dave.73
12-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Hmmm....did you change the batteries in the keyboard? How about making sure the drivers are up to date? (kidding lol).

This is a totally new one for me. I'll have to ask Rich to check it out because I'm honestly not sure why that would be happening. Let me see what I can find out.

huskers
12-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Hmmm....did you change the batteries in the keyboard? How about making sure the drivers are up to date? (kidding lol).

This is a totally new one for me. I'll have to ask Rich to check it out because I'm honestly not sure why that would be happening. Let me see what I can find out.

Gosh, it justseems weird that it could be a problem with puff.

I just don't know what else it couldbe I guess maybe my keyboard s jst shot?

Its only a little overa year or so old.

(There's a good example for you)

Seems the longer I am on puff, the worse the problem gets.

Makes me wonder if anyone else is having this issue with wireless keyboards on puff.

Not really an issue that you would think to address with the website I guess.

Dave.73
12-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Thats very strange. We are looking into it but can't find anything on Puff that would be causing this issue. I'll keep digging tho.