Impossible to log in with my driod [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Impossible to log in with my driod

TonyBrooklyn
02-07-2014, 03:10 PM
I was doing some errands today. Got kinda bored while waiting for some revised drawings on a project. So i sat there took out my MotoX and figured i would log into puff and see whats up. So there i sat with an Hupmann #2 (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) hanging out of my mouth as frustrated as can be.
I attempted to log in many times with no luck. I got into any other site i wanted with no problems. Whats up???????????????????

Drez_
02-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Login working fine for me through droid, just checked it. Is it giving you any particular error or just not loading?

TonyBrooklyn
02-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Its telling me improper user name/password

Drez_
02-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Are you waiting for the password to turn into *? Sometimes mine takes up to a couple of seconds to change from the letters to the asterisks, and it gives me that problem if I hit the button before it changes over.

TonyBrooklyn
02-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Yes i did wait i just can't figure it out as i logged in with my laptop that i am on with now with no problems.

TonyBrooklyn
02-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Damn i just realized i miss spelled Droid i guess its not my day LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjashikki
02-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Damn i just realized i miss spelled Droid i guess its not my day LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your username is something that's autofilled then it could be adding a space after your username. Try hitting delete after your username.

TonyBrooklyn
02-07-2014, 07:20 PM
If your username is something that's autofilled then it could be adding a space after your username. Try hitting delete after your username.
Thanks I'll give it a try next time out!

TonyBrooklyn
02-10-2014, 10:28 AM
I tried everything still cannot log in via my Droid its the weirdest thing. As i was able to log in with my old Phone/Phones. My new phone logs into every site except this one!
:ask::ask::ask::ask::ask::ask::ask:

Dave.73
02-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Very strange. I'm not sure why that would happen. I'll ask Rich to check into it

jjashikki
02-10-2014, 11:14 AM
I tried everything still cannot log in via my Droid its the weirdest thing. As i was able to log in with my old Phone/Phones. My new phone logs into every site except this one!
:ask::ask::ask::ask::ask::ask::ask:

This is super weird. I just tried logging in with my motoX and I didn't have a problem.

TonyBrooklyn
02-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Very strange no doubt thanks for looking into it Dave!

tx_tuff
02-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey Tony, first the Moto X is not a Droid, it's an Android. Anyway it must be your fault since this forum has the best optimized mobile forum on the Internet. OK now that the jokes are out of the way try going to your browser app and clear cache. Are you can try using another Web browser? Are you using Chrome? I'm guessing that's what came on the phone since it is almost stock Android but I'm not sure. I have no problem using Chrome to log into the site.

Dave.73
02-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Hey Tony, first the Moto X is not a Droid, it's an Android. Anyway it must be your fault since this forum has the best optimized mobile forum on the Internet. OK now that the jokes are out of the way try going to your browser app and clear cache. Are you can try using another Web browser? Are you using Chrome? I'm guessing that's what came on the phone since it is almost stock Android but I'm not sure. I have no problem using Chrome to log into the site.

Hey Frank...Thanks for trying to help. Was this comment really necessary? Thanks for sharing....Don't know what gave you that impression. No one EVER claimed to have the best mobile forum on the internet. Once again...thank you for your incredibly VALUABLE opinion....

"Anyway it must be your fault since this forum has the best optimized mobile forum on the Internet. "

Reg
02-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Try to log in at the top of the forums page:

https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/

tx_tuff
02-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey Frank...Thanks for trying to help. Was this comment really necessary? Thanks for sharing....Don't know what gave you that impression. No one EVER claimed to have the best mobile forum on the internet. Once again...thank you for your incredibly VALUABLE opinion....

"Anyway it must be your fault since this forum has the best optimized mobile forum on the Internet. "

Dave just joking around a little, didn't mean to get under anybody's skin.

Dave.73
02-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Dave just joking around a little, didn't mean to get under anybody's skin.

I understand and appreciate you for saying that but joke or not there was no reason to take a public shot at this website for no reason at all. I don't want to derail this thread with any off topic drama so I think we should forget about it and move on.

TonyBrooklyn
02-10-2014, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=Dave.73;3963745]I understand and appreciate you for saying that but joke or not there was no reason to take a public shot at this website for no reason at all. I don't want to derail this thread with any off topic drama so I think we should forget about it and move on.[/QUOTE hey Dave sorry to be the cause of all this trouble I just found what the problem was I switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox and it appears I was taking me to a different page to page for cigar reviews instead of signing in the normal page I was trying to sign into that page I am posting from my phone right now so I am in once again I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thanks for all your help

Dave.73
02-10-2014, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=Dave.73;3963745]I understand and appreciate you for saying that but joke or not there was no reason to take a public shot at this website for no reason at all. I don't want to derail this thread with any off topic drama so I think we should forget about it and move on.[/QUOTE hey Dave sorry to be the cause of all this trouble I just found what the problem was I switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox and it appears I was taking me to a different page to page for cigar reviews instead of signing in the normal page I was trying to sign into that page I am posting from my phone right now so I am in once again I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thanks for all your help

No need to apologize Tony. Glad its working.

TonyBrooklyn
02-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Try to log in at the top of the forums page:

https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/ yes that was the problem I was trying to login on the wrong page I posted from my phone right now thanks a lot for your very helpful suggestion my friend