Noob friendly beginner sticks pass anyone? [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Noob friendly beginner sticks pass anyone?

Josh Lucky 13
11-23-2014, 05:07 PM
I tried to start this a long while back when I was more active on the forums. The point of this pass is I have alot of beginner sticks that othersvmay want to try. Now the point is I have been out of the loop on cigars for a while until this week it has been a year since I bought a stick. I recently moved all my sticks into a bigger humidor and I found all the sticks I got ready to do a pass with and figure there many new sticks I may don't even know about. All my sticks have at least 2 years of rest with maybe 1 exception. These are not high end sticks noob and budget friendly stuff.

5 Vegas Gold
5 Vegas Gold Maduro
B & A Mooch
Arganese
Perdomo vintage 2nd
Perdomo anny champagne
Perdomo slow age
Fonseca 2nd
Devils weed
B2
Bahia blu
Quorum
Vengeance
Scr
G2 Turbo le
G2 Turbo
Final blend
Cuba aliados Miami
Oktoberfest
Oliva o
Indian tabac maduro

Who wants in?

MDSPHOTO
11-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Since you've been gone Puff created a market place for noob cigar sales, see link below. This is a great place to share cigars with noobs that now may no longer suit your palate.

New Puffer Fish Market (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/new-puffer-fish-market/)

Josh Lucky 13
11-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Since you've been gone Puff created a market place for noob cigar sales, see link below. This is a great place to share cigars with noobs that now may no longer suit your palate.

New Puffer Fish Market (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/new-puffer-fish-market/)

Not really planning on selling I think trading them in a pass if we have any interest will be a great way to share and may allow me chance to try some new sticks at same time.

Tombstone
11-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Sounds interesting. Will it be a straight puts/takes pass?

Josh Lucky 13
11-23-2014, 11:23 PM
Sounds interesting. Will it be a straight puts/takes pass?

Yep basic pass

Laynard
11-23-2014, 11:31 PM
I like the idea. I've got tons of "noob" sticks. Kind of like a low end (no dog rockets) pass. I've never had a Bahia or Oktoberfest.

c.ortiz108
11-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Sounds like you might want to just head over to the Poor Puffer Pass? Kind of the same idea - lower end sticks, but ones enjoyed by the participants, so no dog rockets.