Facebook Created Account Issues [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Facebook Created Account Issues

MetalStretcher
09-07-2018, 06:20 PM
I created an account here the other day stupidly using facebook which used my Real name as user name. With no way to change it I created an account today with my desired username, however I had to use a different email address.

Is there a Mod or Admin that can help me delete the facebook created account so I can associate this account with my main email?

Dran
09-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Our admins are the best, I don't know if one of our mods have a magic button to contact them, but I can mention them: PuffA, and Cricket. Maybe that will grab their attention to help out if they can.

UBC03
09-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Dran got ya

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

cjmmm47
09-07-2018, 08:21 PM
Had the same issue, thus my real name as my username lol sent a request and will hopefully get mine changed as well 🙂

Cricket
09-08-2018, 12:23 PM
I created an account here the other day stupidly using facebook which used my Real name as user name. With no way to change it I created an account today with my desired username, however I had to use a different email address.

Is there a Mod or Admin that can help me delete the facebook created account so I can associate this account with my main email?

Had the same issue, thus my real name as my username lol sent a request and will hopefully get mine changed as well 🙂

Contact me via private message so I can fix this for you. :smile2:

cjmmm47
09-08-2018, 12:29 PM
PM sent! :)

Cricket
09-10-2018, 09:24 AM
PM sent! :)

This has been resolved for you.