Issues logging on [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Issues logging on

UBC03
11-23-2018, 02:32 PM
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epuff%2Ecom%2Ffor ums%2Fvb%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D279584&share_tid=279584&share_fid=975337&share_type=t

Can't POst

I had the same issue when trying to log into the actual site.. Tapatalk is slow but working

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Fusion
11-23-2018, 03:02 PM
Also having trouble, im on a desktop using Firefox, problems with site navigation, keeps giving a "Database Error"

Rondo
11-23-2018, 03:18 PM
Refreshing once works for me.

UBC03
11-23-2018, 03:55 PM
Refreshing once works for me.I don't have that type of sticktoitiveness.. I said screw it and went through tapatalk..lol

I tried again. Went right through, no problem.

BOSSTANK
11-23-2018, 07:59 PM
iPad/Safari - epic database errors all day today... seems to be getting worse, have to refresh 3-4 times now to do anything
I dont use craptalk

OneStrangeOne
11-23-2018, 08:05 PM
iPad/Safari - epic database errors all day today... seems to be getting worse, have to refresh 3-4 times now to do anything
I refuse to use craptalk

Same here, also tried Firefox & Crome, no better.

disco_potato
11-24-2018, 01:19 PM
I dont use craptalkForum has issues on Tapatalk as well. Threads and forums don't load, sometimes when they do it states thread deleted. Been this way since Thursday night-ish.

Sent from the future using Tapatalk

Fusion
11-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Im still having problems, everytime i navigate anywhere on the site im getting a "database error" and have to refresh the page, its a pain lol

BOSSTANK
11-24-2018, 02:23 PM
Me the last couple of days...

https://k.nickpic.host/xZS3vj.gif

UBC03
11-24-2018, 02:48 PM
Maybe PuffA can take a look..

Wish I could help but I've been using the same cracked phone for almost three years cause the last time I got a new one I couldn't figure out how to get on PUFF for a month.lol

PuffA
11-26-2018, 01:23 PM
Hi there,

It must've been a server drop on our end.
How's it today?
Not triggering the database error today.
Next time you usee it, copy and paste the error here.
We'll look into it.

Ed

Bigjohn
03-13-2019, 04:24 PM
Anyone else having issues or did I get banned lol? Tapatalk kicked me out and I cannot login, it’s saying my user name doesn’t exist. I was able to get in into puff directly through safari but no luck with tapatalk, been trying for a couple hours. It started with problems loading discussions, then all threads disappeared. No I can see posts from the outside looking in but can’t login or change password

UBC03
03-13-2019, 04:36 PM
Anyone else having issues or did I get banned lol? Tapatalk kicked me out and I cannot login, itís saying my user name doesnít exist. I was able to get in into puff directly through safari but no luck with tapatalk, been trying for a couple hours. It started with problems loading discussions, then all threads disappeared. No I can see posts from the outside looking in but canít login or change passwordThis usually happens a couple days before a tapatalk update

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

curmudgeonista
03-13-2019, 06:01 PM
Puff was down temporarily earlier today. I suspect the outage and the TapaTalk issues are related. I don't use TapaTalk or have any experience with its technical wiles, but when in doubt try rebooting.

UBC03
03-13-2019, 06:32 PM
Puff was down temporarily earlier today. I suspect the outage and the TapaTalk issues are related. I don't use TapaTalk or have any experience with its technical wiles, but when in doubt try rebooting.It happened to me yesterday on tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bigjohn
03-13-2019, 06:52 PM
Rebooted, still no luck 😞

BOSSTANK
03-13-2019, 07:04 PM
I donít no why so many people use CrapTalk, I hate it lol... I just leave a tab open on all my devices

Bigjohn
03-13-2019, 07:18 PM
I don’t no why so many people use CrapTalk, I hate it lol... I just leave a tab open on all my devices

Trust me, I hate it as much as the next guy. Unfortunately, I don’t have a desktop so I interact with puff using my iPhone exclusively. The platform in combination with Safari is full of disruptive pop ups and scams like, “congratulations, you just won $1000!”. Those pop-ups actually take over the tab so you have to close the tab, open the new one, and log back into puff. After fighting those on both the desktop and the mobile versions on my iPhone, I had picked the lesser of all evils and went with tapatalk

BOSSTANK
03-13-2019, 07:22 PM
Trust me, I hate it as much as the next guy. Unfortunately, I donít have a desktop so I interact with puff using my iPhone exclusively. The platform in combination with Safari is full of disruptive pop ups and scams like, ďcongratulations, you just won $1000!Ē. Those pop-ups actually take over the tab so you have to close the tab, open the new one, and log back into puff. After fighting those on both the desktop and the mobile versions on my iPhone, I had picked the lesser of all evils and went with tapatalk

I get zero popups on my iPhone or iPad... thatís all I use... download and install this app and no more popups

https://k.nickpic.host/BWgt8G.png

Bigjohn
03-13-2019, 07:46 PM
Trust me, I hate it as much as the next guy. Unfortunately, I don’t have a desktop so I interact with puff using my iPhone exclusively. The platform in combination with Safari is full of disruptive pop ups and scams like, “congratulations, you just won $1000!”. Those pop-ups actually take over the tab so you have to close the tab, open the new one, and log back into puff. After fighting those on both the desktop and the mobile versions on my iPhone, I had picked the lesser of all evils and went with tapatalk

I get zero popups on my iPhone or iPad... that’s all I use... download and install this app and no more popups

https://k.nickpic.host/BWgt8G.png

That’s a great tip, definitely giving it a try. Do you use the mobile or the desktop version on your iPhone?

Tulse
03-13-2019, 08:20 PM
Fun, Safari on the phone is telling me I can't log in. But here I am on the desktop.

BOSSTANK
03-13-2019, 08:42 PM
Thatís a great tip, definitely giving it a try. Do you use the mobile or the desktop version on your iPhone?

Desktop

BOSSTANK
03-13-2019, 08:45 PM
Fun, Safari on the phone is telling me I can't log in. But here I am on the desktop.

Same happened to me earlier... I log in and the page just refreshes asking for me to login again... over and over...probably be fixed soon

BOSSTANK
03-13-2019, 08:46 PM
And database errors galore... but Iím pretty much used to it now hah

Tulse
03-13-2019, 09:52 PM
And database errors galore... but I’m pretty much used to it now hah

NM. All good.

PuffA
03-14-2019, 02:56 PM
Hey guys,

Are you still having login issues?

Niall

Bigjohn
03-14-2019, 03:06 PM
Hey guys,

Are you still having login issues?

Niall

I can login directly from Puff.com but tapatalk wonít let me in

PuffA
03-15-2019, 12:03 PM
We got reports that this issue was fixed on their end. You could try clearing the apps cache but it will delete any saved password/data.

Niall