March Madness is Back!!! [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: March Madness is Back!!!

ElCigarShop.com
03-16-2019, 05:00 PM
March Madness is Back at El Cigar Shop! Puff.com members will save 30% OFF their entire order at www.elcigarshop.com (http://www.elcigarshop.com) until the end of March, 2019! Just use code: PUFF30 and save big, big dollars! So, sit back with your favorite stogies and enjoy the NCAA Tourney in style.....and know that you saved a boatload on all your favorites! It's a freaking SLAM DUNK!:bounce:

ElCigarShop.com
03-23-2019, 02:33 PM
Hope everyone is enjoying the NCAA Tourney! Just a reminder that our MARCH MADNESS SALE continues to bring you 30% OFF any and all cigar purchases at www.elcigarshop.com through the end of March, 2019. There are lots of new smokes in for Spring- Wynnwood Hills from CLE, Diesel Whiskey Row from AJ, Mr. Brownstone Habano from Esteban Carreras, and E.P. Carillo's Encore Majestic and Celestial- just to name a few. Also back in stock for Springtime are Alec Bradley's Filthy Hooligan and Punch's Rare Corojos! Check us out and save 30% OFF the entire site! Just use code: PUFF30

BOSSTANK
03-23-2019, 02:51 PM
Heck yeah! I’ve been waiting to see if you throw us another 30% off code. Keep this up and you will be my #1 source for my beloved Padrons. :vs_cool: Placing another order tonight.

ElCigarShop.com
03-23-2019, 03:05 PM
Heck yeah! Iíve been waiting to see if you throw us another 30% off code. Keep this up and you will be my #1 source for my beloved Padrons. :vs_cool: Placing another order tonight.
Hey BOSSTANK, if you don't see what you are looking for, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will bring it in. I know my supply of Padrons is getting depleted in some categories.
Cheers!

Larry

Spencer480
03-24-2019, 12:21 AM
Just placed my order if you keep this up I won't have any money left

ElCigarShop.com
03-30-2019, 05:53 PM
MARCH MADNESS is almost over! Save 30% OFF everything at www.elcigarshop.com until Sunday(March 31st) at midnite. Use code PUFF30 to take advantage of some great deals! Thanks again to all at Puff.com for your patronage, knowledge, and(of course) your sense of humor. Enjoy the Tourney!

TexaSmoke
03-30-2019, 06:42 PM
Made my first order a few days ago. Thanks, Larry!

Sent from a necessary evil using Tapatalk

ElCigarShop.com
04-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Hey now! Someone just pointed out that March Madness actually stretches into early next week, culminating in the Championship Game played on Monday, April 8th. So, we at www.elcigarshop.com (http://www.elcigarshop.com) will continue our 30% OFF Sale thru Tuesday, April 9th! Use code: PUFF30 and save on all your favorite cigars and accessories. Enjoy the Tourney!

UBC03
04-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Hey now! Someone just pointed out that March Madness actually stretches into early next week, culminating in the Championship Game played on Monday, April 8th. So, we at www.elcigarshop.com (http://www.elcigarshop.com) will continue our 30% OFF Sale thru Tuesday, April 9th! Use code: PUFF30 and save on all your favorite cigars and accessories. Enjoy the Tourney!Accessories? Ok ,that puts a whole new spin on things...[emoji857][emoji857][emoji857]

ElCigarShop.com
04-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Accessories? Ok ,that puts a whole new spin on things...[emoji857][emoji857][emoji857]
Accessories as related to all things cigars... nothing more, nothing less....

BOSSTANK
04-05-2019, 07:11 PM
Hey now! Someone just pointed out that March Madness actually stretches into early next week, culminating in the Championship Game played on Monday, April 8th. So, we at www.elcigarshop.com (http://www.elcigarshop.com) will continue our 30% OFF Sale thru Tuesday, April 9th! Use code: PUFF30 and save on all your favorite cigars and accessories. Enjoy the Tourney!

Sweet! Was wondering if you guys ever stock the Padron 1926 90th in natural? Didnít see it on your sight.

ElCigarShop.com
04-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Sweet! Was wondering if you guys ever stock the Padron 1926 90th in natural? Didnít see it on your sight. BOSSTANK- If you are referring to the 1926 No. 90 in the round tubes, yes. But I just sold out of them. I have a big order to place with Padron this week and should have a lot of stock appearing on the website soon. Have a great day! Cheers