So has macms been a good boy this year? [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: So has macms been a good boy this year?

Secret Santa
11-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Come sit on my lap Freddy and tell Santa what you want for Christmas. After all, you do so much for the troops and our community, it's time Santa does something nice for you.

So tell Santa what you want and I'll see what I can do. The elves have been busy making toys for the next few years so Santa will have to find something they made a few years ago for you.:tu

macms
11-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Come sit on my lap Freddy and tell Santa what you want for Christmas. After all, you do so much for the troops and our community, it's time Santa does something nice for you.

So tell Santa what you want and I'll see what I can do. The elves have been busy making toys for the next few years so Santa will have to find something they made a few years ago for you.:tu

While I usually never get what I want, I always get what I need, and when I do I discover its what I wanted all along. So Santa, give me what you believe I need and I'm sure it will be what I want! :D

macms
12-13-2007, 04:07 PM
Santa visited me today!
(In all my years I never knew his name was SteveDMatt)

He gifted me a wonderful selection of aged cigars, but more importantly a few well chosen and sincere words. These words mean more to me than any cigar or other material gift Santa might bring. And they were truly what I needed and wanted.

Thank you Steve and may you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Your friend,

Fred

SteveDMatt
12-14-2007, 10:21 AM
You are more than deserving BOTL Fred.

Enjoy the smokes and have a great holiday.