drob, Santa has a small problem. [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: drob, Santa has a small problem.

Secret Santa
11-26-2007, 03:25 PM
cquon,

I see that you've been very good this year and deserve something nice. Unfortunately, I have an elf who has not been so good this year and it has put me in quite a bind. You see, I spent all year creating this huge database of everyone who has been good and what they wanted. I checked it once and made a few corrections. When it came time to check the it twice, I found that Mojo, my helper elf with a bit of a drinking problem, had gotten really plastered one night and thought it would be funny to jack with everyone's Christmas wishes. So unless you really did wish for a lacy pink babydoll nighty, a Hello Kitty purse, and a copy of Barbie Wild Horse adventures for your XBOX 360, I suggest that you remind Santa want you really wanted.

cquon
11-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi, Santa! How is the missus? Hope it's not too cold up there at the North Pole.

You are right that I have been very good boy this year. I helped 3 little old ladies across the street, gave one elderly gentleman a piggy back ride across another street, and bought lots of Girl Scout cookies!

My missus says that she wouldn't mind seeing me in the pink lacey thingie, but I think I would rather have some cigars instead. I like all kinds - Pepin's, Fuente's, even those foreign ones. And, I can always use another coffee mug. Any old cigar related accessories would be OK.

I hope you have a safe Christmas, flying around up there this year.

P.S. Give Rudolph a pat on the head for me, please. :D

Secret Santa
12-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Doyle, in case you are worrying, Santa has not forgotten about you. But he has fired one very naughty elf for trying to pilfer your presents! I knew that something was wrong when I flew over your house on Christmas Eve and had nothing in my sack for you. Your presents were found under the bed of one "Mr. A. B. Pointytoes, III" this morning. Boy is it going to be tough for him to find another job! Since the reindeer are already stabled until next year, I will have to send your presents to you via UPS. Merry belated Christmas!

HO HO HO

cquon
01-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Well, I'm still waiting. Tell that little flucker he better not come to TX!

:D

cquon
01-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Dear Santa, please accept my heartfelt apologies for not posting sooner. The presents you left for me were stupendous, to say the least. The coffee was delicious, the BBQ sauce lip smacking good, and the cigars, well, that was just over the top! Lots of Pepins there to sample.

You're the best, Santa!