: Tampa - Tampa Humidor

bpcr
09-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Tampa Humidor
1418 E. Busch Blvd #105
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 990-8535

Open Weekdays 9:30am-11pm; Sat 10am-11pm; Sun 12pm-6pm

This is a great place to pass the time in the bay area. Mike the owner is a great buy , good pricing and very large humidor. Well stocked bar with a great group of guys around it ... :tu

rizzle
09-09-2008, 05:15 PM
:tpd:

Best shop in the Tampa Bay area. Internet selection and pricing in a local setting.
:tu

AirplaneSpin
09-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Bought my humidor from them online. Extremely helpful, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

Sagellih
09-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Shopped there when I was on vacation, great place, great guys. Have been ordering some cigars from them. Great prices!

Cisco Kid H2
02-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Great place to hang out and meet new people. the staff is friendly and helpful. Have to say that they have the best cigar events and the raffle give aways are outstanding.

I hang out there most of the time. Pull up a chair and lets do some real smoking. We play poker during the week at night.

Spader

Slowpokebill
02-13-2009, 01:54 PM
I've been shopping with them online...always great service and good prices. I like that they ship with a humidity pack. A couple of months ago I had a shipment go on a three week national tour thanks to the boys in brown. The sticks arrived in good shape.

cyberdiver
02-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Great place. I have only been there a couple of times, but the staff and the customers there are top notch!

I own a couple of humidors from them, and I'm very pleased. Their humidor is big with a great selection.

If you want internet pricing from a B&M with a great selection and great people, this is worth a visit!

karmaz00
02-13-2009, 03:19 PM
i got a humi there last year online...thanks

Cigary
02-13-2009, 07:30 PM
I have done business with these guys for years and the wife has bought me a couple of humis from them. Customer Service is second to none and if they would let me rent a corner of the room I'd stay over nite.

Citizen Zero
11-15-2010, 04:28 AM
I was there today for hours just relaxing and watching football. There is no better place to go on Sunday's than TH. The staff is always friendly, never snobby, and super helpful. It's worth the 30 min drive each and every time.

StogieJim
11-15-2010, 10:45 PM
I was there today for hours just relaxing and watching football. There is no better place to go on Sunday's than TH. The staff is always friendly, never snobby, and super helpful. It's worth the 30 min drive each and every time.

Is this Ryan from Starbucks???

Yea, Tampa Humidor is awesome, sick selection, great bar, great prices, and a damn friendly staff!

Were spoiled down here in Florida!

Jim

Citizen Zero
11-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Is this Ryan from Starbucks???

Yea, Tampa Humidor is awesome, sick selection, great bar, great prices, and a damn friendly staff!

Were spoiled down here in Florida!

Jim

'fraid not. It's Ryan from the unemployment line. lol

smelvis
11-15-2010, 11:34 PM
I bought my tower humidor from them as well as others, I like them and they always treated me right.

OdessaDan
03-06-2011, 01:01 AM
I was there last night, went there to relax and smoke cigars that I have been dying to smoke. After a walk through the humi, I ended up buying a few and smoking them. I never smoked the ones I brought.

Guess I have to go again real soon!!

Great Place to relax and enjoy life!!

Dan