: Celebration-Backroom Cigar Corporation

CigarGuyinOTown
10-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Backroom Cigar Corp
Water Tower Place
58 Riley Road
Celebration, FL 34747

www.backroomcigarcorp.com

I'm pretty new to cigars, but I have been to some of the B&Ms in the area, and this is hands down my favorite. It's right around the corner from me, which is convenient, but it's also by far the most comfortable and relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a cigar in.

The owners and regulars are super nice people, and it's always a great atmosphere. They have a really good selection, and even though they have only been open for a few months, they are adding new vendors constantly.

When they have events, they are awesome, and they always have great raffles, sometimes free cigars, and good specials. There are always people playing dominos and just hanging out smoking cigars.

The owners are very knowledgeable and welcoming, and they carry some good high-end sticks too! :ss

Tenor CS
01-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Just visited this place for the first time yesterday. Friendly owner, good prices, and a nice selection. I felt like they really earned my future business with the way they treated me yesterday.

Tenor CS
01-31-2009, 08:33 AM
This place is quickly becoming my regular hangout.

I used to go to Corona on Sand Lake, which is a great shop, but I prefer the smaller, intimate atmosphere of Backroom. The owners are always friendly and welcoming, and you feel more like a friend than a customer when you are there.

Tenor CS
02-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Stopped by again today, and smoked a Trinidad 100th Anniversary toro with the owner. Great, relaxing time, and he even gave me the empty Trinidad box. And it's a sweet looking box. I might use this an emergency humidor or a dry box.

s0leful0ne
02-01-2009, 03:17 PM
hmmm will have to check this out

Tenor CS
02-01-2009, 05:53 PM
hmmm will have to check this out

If you do, let me know, I would love to join you guys again.

Peace, brother.

floydpink
02-03-2009, 02:10 PM
where in Celebration is this place?

Tenor CS
02-03-2009, 10:36 PM
You know the shopping center you can see from 192? Near the water tower? Where Joes' Crab Shack is? That's the shopping center.

From 192, turn towards the water tower. Go to the next red light, turn left. At this point, you're in the shopping center parking lot. Follow the twisty road, on your left, you will see a Good Year tire place. Park near the Good Year and you will be on the back side of the shop. You need to walk around to the front side to enter. Other nearby establishments are a UPS store, jewelry store, and a coffee shop. (There is limited parking in front of the shop, but I always park on the back side.)

If you ever wanna meet up there, gimme a call or a text. If you need my number again, shoot me a PM here.

floydpink
02-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks Tenor.

Tenor CS
02-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Any time, Pete. I was there tonight again. Great place, I am becoming quite fond of it.

andrew s
03-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Stopped by there tonight and got to meet the owner. Smoked a Gurkha Shaggy foot that he recommended. It is a really nice place that you can just sit down and chill at.

apoplectic
04-07-2011, 02:04 PM
I'll definitely have to check this place out. I usually go to the one on Main St since its a bit closer to where I live, but I'll give this one a go :).