I have a few questions don't know if anyone can help me on this.
I assume that the 24V Ranco (ETC 112100) would be the one I need right?
Concerning the setup with Ranco ETC 112100.
There are four terminals on the power supply
1. 240V +
2. 240 V -
3. 240V Ground
4. 24V +
5. 24V -
There are 9 wires coming out of the peltier unit.
2- Peltier (24-)
3- Peltier (24+)
4 – Temp Common
6 – Hot Temp sensor
6 - Cold Temp sensor
7 – Hot Side Dual Fans (24V+)
1/8 – Fan Common (24V-)
9 – Cold Single Fan (24V+)
1. Do I connect the Peltier 24V+ to the power supply 24V+ and do the same with the 24V -? How about the fans? Do I also connect this to the 24V to the power supply?
2. So If I do this, I will have the peltier and both the fans connected to the same terminals on the power supply?
3. I think there are temperature sensors on both the hot and cold side of my peltier unit, what do I do with these?
4. I want to have separate set of fans to run on a timer, maybe turning on every two hours for five minutes? Does the Ranco have this functionality? If not are there any recommendations for this?
5. In the product description of the Ranco unit, it says that this is a 0-10V output. The voltage changes with the reading from the sensors. Can I connect this to some sort of LCD display? So I can show the temperature of the sensor? Have anyone try this before and where and what kind of display do I need for this?
Thanks guys, hope someone can help me out here