CAO Black 100 Humidor - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 10-14-2012, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

CAO Black 100 Humidor

Hi All,
I've been a lurker of the forums for a while, but am a new poster (trying to follow the rules, etc...). I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right forum, if not, please point me in the right direction.

I've had a 50 cigar humidor for a while now but have recently grown out of it, and am shopping for a new ~100ct humidor. Specifically, I'm looking for one of the CAO Black 100ct Humidors and am having a heck of a time locating one, I believe they were a limited run a few years ago which is probably why I'm having trouble. I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a place where I might be able to find one whether it be an online store or a local cigar shop that would consider shipping one? I have no problems finding the smaller 20ct humidors, but the 100ct seems to be fairly tricky. A few online retailers advertise having them in stock which turns out to not be the case when you actually attempt to place an order.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: CAO Black 100 Humidor

Hey garret i suggest u get a 300ct humidor being that it will only hold about 150 give or take. Normally they judge the count with petite sizes and most of your cigars will be bigger. The cao soprano is very nice looking but u can get some really nice higher count humidors cheaper. Like a footlocker or the el diablo. But if u really want the cao soprano for the looks personal taste thats cool too. There is actually one at my local b&m but it maybe pricey compared to online. U can email if ur interested.
post #3 of 6 Old 10-15-2012, 04:48 AM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the suggestion, if I come up empty on the CAO Black I'll definitely take your advice. I've been a cigar smoker for years, but now that I have the funds I'm getting into the hobby a little more seriously.

post #4 of 6 Old 10-23-2012, 01:08 AM
Young Puffer Fish

i found one for you online at pheonixcigar check there
post #5 of 6 Old 10-23-2012, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

I checked there, and actually placed an order through them. After about a week, they emailed me to say it wasn't in stock and they refunded me.

Thanks for checking though, I really appreciate it.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-23-2012, 01:13 AM
Young Puffer Fish

no problem ill keep an eye out. the botls on this forum helped me locate my CAO america humidor!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
100ct, black, cao, humidor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page