La Estrella Cubana La Estrella Cubana Oscuro Cigar Review - Best value maduro out there! - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-28-2011, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

La Estrella Cubana La Estrella Cubana Oscuro Cigar Review - Best value maduro out there!

An excellent cigar, I may be the only one who noticed his but I found that the pre light aromas and taste is almost identical to a Perdomo gran cru...

Read the full review here: La Estrella Cubana La Estrella Cubana Oscuro Cigar Review - Best value maduro out there!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Pufferrooski!

Re: La Estrella Cubana La Estrella Cubana Oscuro Cigar Review - Best value maduro out

I have yet to try the Perdomo gran cru, but I received a few of these for free. Needless to say that after looking them up and seeing the very low cost per stick, I wasn't expecting very much. Granted, the flavor profile didn't get too complex. I was very surprised at how enjoyable these cigars were. For the price, I will definitely be buying a box of these to help keep my coolidor full.

I now also will be picking up a 5pack of the Perdomo's to try. Thanks for the review. Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoyed these.

"If I went all in, would you call me..?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cigar, cubana, estrella, maduro, oscuro, review

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page