Puff NC Make a Wish - MAW 3.1 - Page 11 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 536Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 07:19 AM
Full grown Puffer Fish
 
BobP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 357
           
Whenever I think I have an assortment of cigars, I come over here and check someones list. I got nothing! Good list.
zcziggy and jmt8706 like this.

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
-Arthur C Clarke
BobP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 06:09 PM
Leading Puffer Fish
 
zcziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Posts: 1,305
           
either elders have to get in here or @haegejc needs to noob down the list a notch

Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm...
zcziggy is offline  
post #103 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Just monkeyin' around!

 
curmudgeonista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta GA
Posts: 7,607
           
I'm stumped

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Mark Twain
curmudgeonista is offline  
 
post #104 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 07:01 PM
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,074
           
Let me dig in the humidor I might have 2-3 of the list


“I have you now” - Vader

Triplecapped.com
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #105 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 07:59 PM
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,074
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegejc View Post
And now my Ash wish list..

AJ Fernandez Días De Gloria

My Father La Promesa Toro

Joya de Nicaragua Antano CT

Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Campeon

Tatuaje ME II Toro

The King is Dead by AJ Fernandez

Viaje Fireworks Roman Candle

Viaje Zombie Farmer Bill Hatchet

Viaje Zombie Antidote

Viaje Exclusivo Nicaragua Leaded

Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper

Southern Draw Fraternal Order ‘White’

Southern Draw Fraternal Order ‘Black’

Muestra de Saka Exclusivo #NLMTHA

Muestra de Saka series Nacatamale

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras 2014

EZRA & Co. re release

Sin Compromiso Selección No. 5 Parejo

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Untold Story

Isabela Serpentine

Red Meat Lovers, Smoke inn exclusive by Dunbarton

Micallef Cigars Experiencia La Crema

Davidoff Kizuna 2019




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do 2 of the list, but one will be a different size than wished for. If this is okay I will pick it up. @curmudgeonista @haegejc

Triplecapped.com
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #106 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 08:53 PM
The Great Green One
 
Gumby-cr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,028
           
I can fulfill it but won't be able to get it out until Monday.
Gumby-cr is offline  
post #107 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 08:57 PM
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,074
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
I can fulfill it but won't be able to get it out until Monday.

All yours, I was dreading coming up with another wish list for myself haha


“I have you now” - Vader
Gumby-cr likes this.

Triplecapped.com
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #108 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 09:03 PM
The Great Green One
 
Gumby-cr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,028
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegejc View Post
And now my Ash wish list..

AJ Fernandez Días De Gloria

My Father La Promesa Toro

Joya de Nicaragua Antano CT

Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Campeon

Tatuaje ME II Toro

The King is Dead by AJ Fernandez

Viaje Fireworks Roman Candle

Viaje Zombie Farmer Bill Hatchet

Viaje Zombie Antidote

Viaje Exclusivo Nicaragua Leaded

Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper

Southern Draw Fraternal Order ‘White’

Southern Draw Fraternal Order ‘Black’

Muestra de Saka Exclusivo #NLMTHA

Muestra de Saka series Nacatamale

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras 2014

EZRA & Co. re release

Sin Compromiso Selección No. 5 Parejo

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Untold Story

Isabela Serpentine

Red Meat Lovers, Smoke inn exclusive by Dunbarton

Micallef Cigars Experiencia La Crema

Davidoff Kizuna 2019




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will get your wish shipped Monday and post tracking picture when it's shipped
curmudgeonista, BobP and zcziggy like this.
Gumby-cr is offline  
post #109 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 10:02 PM
Leading Puffer Fish
 
haegejc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Houston TX.
Posts: 1,392
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
I will get your wish shipped Monday and post tracking picture when it's shipped


Thank you Grumby-cr. I believe you have my address. Let me know if do not. Thanks again. Joseph.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zcziggy likes this.
haegejc is offline  
post #110 of 278 Old 09-20-2019, 11:06 PM
The Great Green One
 
Gumby-cr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,028
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegejc View Post
Thank you Grumby-cr. I believe you have my address. Let me know if do not. Thanks again. Joseph.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have your address so please PM it when you get a chance.
Gumby-cr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome