Just monkeyin' around!
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta GA
1. NC’s only – Cuban cigars are not permitted_____________
2. To claim a list, you must be able to supply from 2 to 5 cigars from their wish-list
3. You may also include up to 3 additional cigars not on their list
4. If you claim another’s wish-list you must ship within 1-week, else it will be put back in play
5. When fulfilling a wish, post the tracking number directly after shipping, but please wait until the cigars actually arrive to post your own wish list.
6. As a receiver you should verify receipt of cigars when they arrive, preferably posting a photo (note: if the receiver fails to do so the MAW Monitor may verify through tracking instead)
7. You may not claim the next wish-list of the person who fulfilled your wish (A>B>C, not A>B>A), though you may do so on a later cycle
8. You may NOT pass your wish to other members
9. Your wish–list should at the very least include brand names, if not specific series and individual cigars you’d like to receive. Saying “anything you think I’d like” does not qualify as a wish-list item (that's already covered by the off-list option - see #3), but there is no limit to the number of cigars you may list as wishes.