Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

Puff Cigar Discussion Forums (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/)
-   Cigar PIF's & MAW's (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-pif-s-maw-s/)
-   -   Noobie Sampler Trade (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-pif-s-maw-s/181193-noobie-sampler-trade.html)

jaysalti 06-16-2012 05:48 PM

Re: Noobie Sampler Trade

Bad kitty! Lol

No worries, Kevin. Appreciate the heads up, but I wasn't concerned.

Cigar Noob 06-16-2012 07:07 PM

Got my package from System Error. Was a little concerned when I heard the cigars loosely bouncing around in there but damage was minimal.

- Oliva G
- H upmann vintage cameroon
-RyJ reserva real
- 2 unbanded sticks.

(will put a pic up later, and will post DC once his package is ready to go out)

ouirknotamuzd 06-16-2012 09:52 PM

Jonathan....I know I can't speak for the rest of my fellow FTP's and all the Noobs, but I think you have done an outstanding job as keeper of this thread....not many people have the patience and good humor to put up with us maniacs, but you're really good at it, so thank you for what you do for the NST.

I know...it's a little mushy for me, but you deserve to know that what you do is appreciated.

Dhughes12 06-16-2012 09:59 PM

ok. i'd like to get in. how do i join?

Cigar Noob 06-16-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd (Post 3599398)
Jonathan....I know I can't speak for the rest of my fellow FTP's and all the Noobs, but I think you have done an outstanding job as keeper of this thread....not many people have the patience and good humor to put up with us maniacs, but you're really good at it, so thank you for what you do for the NST.

I know...it's a little mushy for me, but you deserve to know that what you do is appreciated.

I always appreciate hearing this even though I feel that the FTPs are what keep this thing moving along, not I. Without exceedingly generous guys like yourself (and the countless others that have been FTPs throughout the course of this threads history) there is no thread for me to update. This was a great experience for me as a NP, and I want all NPs that follow to have just as good of an experience and an incredibly welcoming experience to this great forum. This trade thread and forum have been around for a while and will continue to do so based on the great members. I'm thankful that the participants and the MODs have allowed me to update this thread.

Enough with the mushy stuff Pete.... Let's eff up some noobs!

Kruz 06-17-2012 01:26 AM

In for the new thread!

MontyTheMooch 06-17-2012 01:33 AM

Subscribed. :) this should be fun.

lostdog13 06-17-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upandcoming (Post 3599222)
So are the dog and i to pm? I can't start a pm on my phone only reply to them so if were supposed to pm can you message me dog?

NP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd (Post 3599398)

+1 You make the Narwhal proud Jonathan, and we all greatly appreciate all that you do.

meatcake 06-17-2012 02:09 PM

I have contacted my FTP, awaiting his address so I can send out my noobie sampler!

dmeguy 06-17-2012 03:56 PM

I am packaging up my end of the trade today to go out first thing tomorrow, tracking numbers to follow :rockon: