Many thanks, Kris.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 Old 12-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Puff Contest Czar

Re: A very old new puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
I smoked my first cigar in 1953, went to Lucky Strikes until 1970 when I switched back to cigars and worked up quite a habit. I had to quit in the 90's when my wife's asthma made her stop smoking cigarettes. Then I went back to smoking but outdoors only and one a day. As a 74 year old, I realize that we are swimming against the tide and that, as a resident of Northern California I'll probably be legislated out of existence before I actually turn up my toes.
My favorites when I can get/afford them? Savinelli, Davidoff, Rocky Patel, and anything smooth and medium to full. I read reviews and must admit in all these years my taste buds are not anywhere close to many of the reviewers on line. I think I may have once tasted a bit of citrus and I know what hay is like, but I cannot call myself a cigar taste sophisticate. I know what i like and I smoke them.

Welcome to Puff! Click on the link below and enter the noob contest for a chance to win some free cigars.

https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...t-nov-dec.html
post #23 of 26 Old 12-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
Any reason you know of? I do know that their 20th Anniversary edition was limited to 500 boxes and I am responsible for 4. I suspect the other 496 are not just waiting for me in a warehouse. Any ideas for similar profiles?
No idea. I guess they just didn't sell well enough. I've never had the 20th, but was made by Oliva so you might want to investigate their line for similar flavor profiles. Looks like CI still has some toros Savinelli 20th Anniversary - Cigars International BnB has various sizes, but more expensive Savinelli Cigars | Delicious, High Quality Savinelli Cigars - BnB Toba Anniversary&filter=seriesname.20th-anniversary&location=/cigars-premium/savinelli&sorttype=Price&sortdir=Asc

Tip: if you want to make sure someone sees your post, either "reply with quote" or put an @ in front of their name, as in @Victor.

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls." - John Galsworthy.

post #24 of 26 Old 12-11-2014, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

Many thanks.
post #25 of 26 Old 12-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Puffer Fish with many spikes

Welcome Victor. It's a pleasure to have you here.

May your burn line always be straight and the ash never fall in your lap.
post #26 of 26 Old 12-13-2014, 11:59 AM
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!

WELCOME TO PUFF VIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dear Lord Thank you for your protection and your many signs along the way. Thank you for any good that I may have done, I'm so sorry about the bad."- Eli
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
davidoff, rocky patel, savinelli

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page