Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

Puff Cigar Discussion Forums (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/)
-   Entertainment (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/entertainment/)
-   -   Favorite YouTube Channels (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/entertainment/187627-favorite-youtube-channels.html)

Pale Horse 10-30-2012 07:49 PM

Favorite YouTube Channels

I have grown to be quite a YouTube watcher and I'm always on the prowl for new channels to check out.

Some of my favorites:

VICE - YouTube - Extremely interesting and entertaining documentaries and a very wide range of topics including: touring in North Korea, bride kidnapping in Krgyzstan, hitchhiking across China, the Peruvian tradition of fist fighting on Christmas, and hunting the radioactive beasts of Chernobyl (which they were drunk for)

Deep Fried Thinkin - YouTube
- Loads of hunting and cooking videos, and he's rather entertaining IMO

Nikki & John Pranksters in Love - YouTube - A couple with loads of great videos of them pranking each other, family and friends. Some of them are insane, the sort of things that would land most of us in divorce court! Very entertaining :)

nutnfancy - YouTube - Loads of guns, knives, and outdoors reviews, plus a lot more. Also lots of run 'n gun type drills. A long time favorite of mine

CraigTube - YouTube - A wealth of homebrewing and wine making information, plus he's just a super likeable guy

I'd love to hear some of your favorites and why if you've got the time and inclination to share :)

David_ESM 10-30-2012 07:54 PM

Re: Favorite YouTube Channels

Fine Brothers Productions.

Their teenagers and elders react to ______ videos crack me up.

Example:

[youtube]WgII2gDY-Rw[/youtube]

Bondo 440 10-30-2012 08:40 PM

Sonny's Great. I like Bangarang

I like the "YouTube Poopers". YouTube Poop is a name used for videos posted on YouTube which are usually nonsensical and random. They are simply just randomly chosen clips from things such as cartoons, clipped, looped and remixed to make it sound really strange. The most commonly used clips include scenes from the CD-i game of The Legend of Zelda, and a Mario game called Hotel Mario. But pretty much any video posed on Youtube is open season to be copied, hacked up, and reposted. In YouTube, look for YTP or search for YouTube Poop for more. You'll figure it out.

YTP: The King and Link in: TV DINNER! - YouTube

Pale Horse 10-31-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David_ESM (Post 3716953)
Fine Brothers Productions.

Their teenagers and elders react to ______ videos crack me up.

Heh, I checked out some, my favorite was "Teens react to Slender" :)

Saetherhaug 07-15-2017 10:03 AM

My favourites would be:

-Jontron
-H3H3
-Film Riot
-Penguinz0

5280Nomad 07-15-2017 12:37 PM

Demolition Ranch is my favorite channel and the only one I really watch religiously. He is living the life we all (the gun owners, anyways) wish we could.

Matt_21 07-15-2017 12:39 PM

Cigar related?
I watch CigarVixen and Tim and Bradley's Cigar Review.
She's smokin' hot and Tim and Bradley seem like fun guys having a good time. It's enjoyable to watch.
Not cigar related...CrackerFarm and FailArmy lol

WABOOM 07-30-2017 12:56 AM

I've been watching a lot of steve1989 vids

ToastEffect 08-15-2017 04:12 PM

Hydraulic Press Channel
Deep Digger Dan, metal detecting channel

ADRUNKK 08-15-2017 04:25 PM

I usually just YouTube random crap but i do enjoy Hot Ones, and Getting Doug With High.

Podcast related I really like Your Mom's House but you have to have a really f**cked up sense of humor to listen to those 2 comedians. Also The Cigar Authority is another podcast related one. I typically listen to the podcast related ones but you can watch them also.