Your Favorite Place To Smoke a Good Cigar? - Page 15 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 215Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #141 of 150 Old 03-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olecharlie View Post
Nice view, nice scooter, and I know you smoke nice cigars!

Thanks thatís is at the top of Chief Joseph pass....I think one of the highest in the US....it use to be a 30 minute drive from my house sad , just sad....AZ just does not compare.

Sent from my part of hell!

This is NOT a message board where you come to leave your matzah balls hanging out and then walk around with an entitled attitude. Cigary 2018
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 150 Old 03-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT14U View Post
Thanks thatís is at the top of Chief Joseph pass....I think one of the highest in the US....it use to be a 30 minute drive from my house sad , just sad....AZ just does not compare.

I think Colorado was my highest elevation, lived in the Springs by Pikes peak for 6 months during my crazy days lol. There was a few with higher elevation that I have been maybe Mt Elbert, Canít remember. Went on vacation and stayed at Beaver Creek resort for several days and did day trips out a few years ago.
GOT14U likes this.

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
post #143 of 150 Old 03-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olecharlie View Post
I think Colorado was my highest elevation, lived in the Springs by Pikes peak for 6 months during my crazy days lol. There was a few with higher elevation that I have been maybe Mt Elbert, Canít remember. Went on vacation and stayed at Beaver Creek resort for several days and did day trips out a few years ago.

Lol, small world. I spent a better part of my life in Colorado Springs, and my parents were married on top of Pikes Peak.....

Flaco_ likes this.

This is NOT a message board where you come to leave your matzah balls hanging out and then walk around with an entitled attitude. Cigary 2018

post #144 of 150 Old 03-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Young Puffer Fish

My favorite place so far is out back.... walking the dog around the pond, or sitting on the driveway around a fire at night. Sometimes with my son or son-in-law, or friends, but mostly alone. It's often an hour I can be alone, clear my head, and enjoy being outdoors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3297.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	241098  

huffer33 likes this.
post #145 of 150 Old 06-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Young Puffer Fish

This is, now. I sure wish I had more opportunities to travel around to places like this...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20190603_180942_1559603409114.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	249630  

post #146 of 150 Old 07-28-2019, 03:37 PM
Maturing Puffer Fish

Inside my uninsulated non air conditioned man cave. No one around, except at the other end of some RF (radio frequency) propagation. Most hams won't buy second-hand radio gear that's been smoked within a half mile of. I smoke a lot of cigars sitting at this position and don't care a fig about selling the gear. My widow and/or my son will likely need to find a BOTL who is also a ham, though when the time comes.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P7270006-25pct.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	254248  

blackrabbit and Dfern8686 like this.

I may not be Doc, but I wear his hat in the winter.
My summer hat is Col. WB Travis'. Ain't him either.
post #147 of 150 Old 08-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish

My back deck, or garage depending on the weather.
Kidvegas and Flaco_ like this.

"Kerosene is fuel Brian, Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull." ~ Peter Griffin
post #148 of 150 Old 08-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Young Puffer Fish

We have a pretty amazing lounge called Ansteads here in Fayetteville so I'm there pretty often. Aside from that, got a couch in the garage that's the chill out spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flaco_ likes this.
post #149 of 150 Old 09-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Newbie in the ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaco_ View Post
Inside my uninsulated non air conditioned man cave. No one around, except at the other end of some RF (radio frequency) propagation. Most hams won't buy second-hand radio gear that's been smoked within a half mile of. I smoke a lot of cigars sitting at this position and don't care a fig about selling the gear. My widow and/or my son will likely need to find a BOTL who is also a ham, though when the time comes.
Love the setup. Reminds me of my dads setup. I grew up listening to him on the radio. He would communicate with his brother in the dominican republic. He recently sold his equip and now just remains a huge antenna in the backyard which he will most likely end up selling. Hes retired now and has lost interest for some years now, and now spends most of his days in the Dom. Rep.. But for you, keep on Hammin brother.
Flaco_ likes this.
post #150 of 150 Old 09-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfern8686 View Post
Love the setup. Reminds me of my dads setup. I grew up listening to him on the radio. He would communicate with his brother in the dominican republic. He recently sold his equip and now just remains a huge antenna in the backyard which he will most likely end up selling. Hes retired now and has lost interest for some years now, and now spends most of his days in the Dom. Rep.. But for you, keep on Hammin brother.

Hey thanks! It's a small basic station, but it suits me. I listen a whole lot more than talk, y'know the old salt about being quiet and appear the fool vs. opening one's mouth and removing all doubt.
Hope your dad, uncle, et.al are safe now that the hurricane has passed.
Welcome to Puff!
Dfern8686 likes this.

I may not be Doc, but I wear his hat in the winter.
My summer hat is Col. WB Travis'. Ain't him either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page