Does anyone ever complain about your cigar smoke? - Page 4 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 65 Old 06-09-2017, 10:55 PM
No longer a community member.

At home I only smoke on my patio that has a block wall fence around the 30' x 50' yard that is all desert landscaped in cactus. Two other resident of my home have access to the patio. My wife who sometimes has been know to complain about the smell. My desert land tortoise who live in the back yard and says nothing. The tortoise is most active March to September, the remainder off the year she hibernates.

Honestly I believe in live, and let live, don't complain about a little cigar smoke when you can move away from it, also it bugs me when some people use so much after shave or perfume it is difficult to be in their company.

The anti smoke police talk about rights, most their rights only, as your right don't count.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 65 Old 06-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_nyne View Post
There's a restaurant in Orange, CA called The Hobbit. It's an old farmhouse converted into a restaurant. They have one seating a night. Real pricey. Awesome wine list. Worth it for special occasions. After the meal, some people go onto the patio and light up a cigar to finish off the evening. The establishment doesn't provide them, they don't advertise being able to smoke cigars, nor do they forbid it. It's always funny to see people's reactions as they are walking by to leave: Half of them are repulsed, while the other half are thinking "damn, you mean I could have brought a cigar for after the meal?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noted and seed planted.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
post #33 of 65 Old 06-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em

While in don't light up in church (Though I think sometimes I'm on fire), I really haven't had anyone bitch about to me. In fact, my previous post about smoking in San Diego, had several people approach me to say they enjoyed it and inquired about what I was smoking (K222).
blackrabbit and FTB.Melanie like this.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

post #34 of 65 Old 08-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Young Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Gunner View Post
While in don't light up in church (Though I think sometimes I'm on fire), I really haven't had anyone bitch about to me. In fact, my previous post about smoking in San Diego, had several people approach me to say they enjoyed it and inquired about what I was smoking (K222).

K222 smells fantastic. I think I would be able to focus more in church if I could light up!

Sometimes my family complains but they know it's our family business so they are quiet pretty quick.

UBC03 and LeatherNeck like this.
post #35 of 65 Old 04-23-2018, 10:13 PM
Maturing Puffer Fish

Half of my family complains, the rest don't know I smoke cigars yet!
Matfam1 likes this.

Greetings from an aged young aficionado!
post #36 of 65 Old 04-23-2018, 10:22 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

If they do, they do it only once.
OneStrangeOne likes this.

I don't have a signature, because the new BB software doesn't like my old one. That sucks. :-(
post #37 of 65 Old 05-18-2018, 08:44 AM
Leading Puffer Fish

Living in LA where the air if filled with more smog then they are probably telling us..
I say " I will garrantee that the smoke from this cigar is the least of your worries. If I were you I would be more concerned about the air your breathing every day...in case you missed it LA has the worst air in the USA. .forgive me if the smoke has bothered you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
post #38 of 65 Old 06-14-2018, 07:15 PM
Young Puffer Fish

Ive only had one person comment on my smoke. I was out at the lake walking around and one of the fishermen asked me to leave he area. I was a bit shocked but I complied.

Aged is great but you cant smoke them if you are dead.
post #39 of 65 Old 06-15-2018, 06:37 PM
Young Fish

Only my wife when she comes and sits outside with me. For some reason... she is a magnet for the smoke. Doesn't matter where she sits, it will find her.
post #40 of 65 Old 06-15-2018, 07:13 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK600 View Post
Only my wife when she comes and sits outside with me. For some reason... she is a magnet for the smoke. Doesn't matter where she sits, it will find her.

I'm the same way with smoke from a camp fire. It knows where my eyeballs are at all times.
ice_nyne and Alrightdriver like this.

Win or lose, we booze.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page