Upcoming Forum Changes
Soon after the New Year, the following changes will take place on the Puff forum:
1. Members can choose to list their address, in their profile, after 100 posts and 90 days from your join date. You’ll also be able to see other members’ addresses after you meet this milestone.
2. The Cigar Bombs sub-forum will be moved out of Cigars on the Move and into a separate forum. You’ll be able to view threads, related to this topic, by going into that forum. They will not show up in New Posts/Today’s Posts.
3. This new forum will still be entitled “Cigar Bombs” and members will have access to it after meeting the 100 posts and 90 days criteria.
4. Bombing awards will be suspended; however, existing awards will remain intact for those who have already received them.
5. A thread will be created, in the New Puffer Fish Forum, for new members to post a “thank you” if they receive a “welcome package” from another member of Puff. New members are those who have joined within the last 3 months. This thread should only be used for this purpose.
As a result of these changes, those members, with less than 100 posts and 90 days membership, who were previously able to view the Bomb Forum, will have to wait until the criteria is reached. Also, once you do reach this milestone, other Puff "doors" will open up to you as well.
We recognize that bombing (or gifting) is an important part of the community. Our goal is not to discourage these things from happening in the future, but to encourage members to do so in the true spirit of the gift. We believe that these changes will further protect our members’ confidentiality, broaden member participation throughout the forums, and enhance the overall Puff experience for our entire membership.
The Puff Moderator Team and the Administrators believe Puff is comprised of a fantastic group of members; and we are committed to making Puff the best cigar forum on the internet!
If you have any questions, contact one of the Puff moderators.
Important: Do not reply by pm. Instead, if you feel it necessary, please address any concerns to an individual Moderator.