Death Stranding - Page 3 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 53 Old 08-02-2019, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
No longer a community member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRUNKK View Post
I still play the Last of Us. Probably the best game ever made. Think I'll play it tonight while sipping on some beers.

Itís pretty much amazing, imo. Though Iíd still put Horizon ZD ahead of it a bit. Canít wait for the The Last of Us Part II...

Sent from the Dark Side of the Moon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 53 Old 08-19-2019, 05:11 PM
The Great Green One

Well we have a peeing simulator now... My hype for this game has gone from 100 to zero quick.
post #23 of 53 Old 08-19-2019, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
No longer a community member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
Well we have a peeing simulator now... My hype for this game has gone from 100 to zero quick.
A peeing simulator? I must be lost, hahahaha.

post #24 of 53 Old 08-19-2019, 06:09 PM
The Great Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine_Qua_Non View Post
A peeing simulator? I must be lost, hahahaha.
More "gameplay" was released today.
post #25 of 53 Old 08-19-2019, 11:01 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Weird.
post #26 of 53 Old 08-20-2019, 05:24 PM
The Great Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrody15 View Post
Weird.
I love ALL games by Kojima. Hell I have two MGS tattoo's but I think he's finally lost it. At this point the amount of money being poured into development I don't see how Sony is going to make any profit off of it. If you've paid any attention to Kojima's twitter over the past few years it's become a game of how many celebrities he can get to appear as a cameo in Death Stranding. I want to be proven wrong (whenever) this "game" is released but I don't have many good feelings left now.

I'm aware you need to hide things from the public but at this point all that's been shown to the public has pretty much shown all this is at this point is a walking simulator pretty much. The conspiracy theories that have run amok on this is gotten out of control too. A few days ago Silent Hills came up but with the recent showings on Death Stranding that theory has been squashed. I think after this comes out Kojima should just start making movies. IDK. Call me jaded but there's been little innovation in the games industry over the years and I find myself replaying older games more and more. Sorry if this went a little off the rails
post #27 of 53 Old 08-20-2019, 05:26 PM
The Great Green One

I guess I'm a little too passionate. Gaming has been a very involved hobby of mine for 40+ years for myself.
post #28 of 53 Old 08-20-2019, 05:46 PM
The Great Green One

@mpomario I think it was like 3 months ago I told you I would show you my tattoo's and forgot until now. Here they are. It's been over five years since I had any work done. I still have room for a few more but no idea who I want to get to finish a full sleeve I have a huge mario star on my elbow but it's kinda hard to get a pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2181.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	256350  

Name:	IMG_2182.jpg
Size:	737.4 KB
ID:	256352  

Name:	IMG_2183.jpg
Size:	734.8 KB
ID:	256354  

Name:	IMG_2184.JPG
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	256356  

Name:	IMG_2185.JPG
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	256358  

post #29 of 53 Old 08-20-2019, 08:49 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
I love ALL games by Kojima. Hell I have two MGS tattoo's but I think he's finally lost it. At this point the amount of money being poured into development I don't see how Sony is going to make any profit off of it. If you've paid any attention to Kojima's twitter over the past few years it's become a game of how many celebrities he can get to appear as a cameo in Death Stranding. I want to be proven wrong (whenever) this "game" is released but I don't have many good feelings left now.

I'm aware you need to hide things from the public but at this point all that's been shown to the public has pretty much shown all this is at this point is a walking simulator pretty much. The conspiracy theories that have run amok on this is gotten out of control too. A few days ago Silent Hills came up but with the recent showings on Death Stranding that theory has been squashed. I think after this comes out Kojima should just start making movies. IDK. Call me jaded but there's been little innovation in the games industry over the years and I find myself replaying older games more and more. Sorry if this went a little off the rails

I just watched a trailer where it showcases the pee feature. It reminds me of game-play features like having to feed your character or repair weapons. It's either a PITA, or works to immerse you into the world. Apparently peeing on things affects the world, like in the trailer, pee makes a mushroom grow. That's kinda cool but also kinda silly.

Is Kojima usually this secretive or is it that certain things aren't working right? The game has to have some kind of combat, I wonder why they haven't showed it off yet.
post #30 of 53 Old 08-21-2019, 10:44 AM
The Great Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrody15 View Post
I just watched a trailer where it showcases the pee feature. It reminds me of game-play features like having to feed your character or repair weapons. It's either a PITA, or works to immerse you into the world. Apparently peeing on things affects the world, like in the trailer, pee makes a mushroom grow. That's kinda cool but also kinda silly.

Is Kojima usually this secretive or is it that certain things aren't working right? The game has to have some kind of combat, I wonder why they haven't showed it off yet.
Apparently he's showing more at the Tokyo Game Show which starts September 11th. The game's release date is November 8th though. He's said the game is in the final stages right now. I still think they are going to delay the release and have it be released as a PS5 launch title. This is just one of the many theories going around and it's one of the best I watched. It's an hour long though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page