Death Stranding - Page 6 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 53 Old 11-18-2019, 12:48 AM
The Great Green One

Stopped playing early this morning when I reached episode 11. We are now officially at Kojima craziness for sure. There are a few episodes where you play it as a shooter but they are pretty short. It was a nice change of pace but I'm glad this game didn't go that way. Now being at the end of this console generation (PS4/XBOX ONE) I can safely say this is the most beautiful game I've played this generation. Makes me excited for the next generation of consoles that come out next year.

The only nitpicks I have for this game is the vehicles (they control pretty bad) and the boss fights. They are easy to say the least. I've only had one voidout and that was early in the game. I think it was part of the story anyways and was unavoidable. Probably going to buckle down tonight and get this game finished.
JohnBrody15 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 53 Old 11-18-2019, 02:03 PM
The Great Green One

Finished early this morning. Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I saw the twist coming very early in the game. I wasn't paying attention to the clock either but I think the ending cutscene and finale was around two hours. I can say for sure though that the state of mind made a difference for myself. Being up late and playing in the dark all alone feeling isolated from everything is pretty much the feeling you get in this game. I'm not sure I would have stuck with it to the end if I was in a different state of mind. You are given the option to continue on after the final credits roll but I think I'm taking a break.
post #53 of 53 Old 11-18-2019, 11:35 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
Finished early this morning. Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I saw the twist coming very early in the game. I wasn't paying attention to the clock either but I think the ending cutscene and finale was around two hours. I can say for sure though that the state of mind made a difference for myself. Being up late and playing in the dark all alone feeling isolated from everything is pretty much the feeling you get in this game. I'm not sure I would have stuck with it to the end if I was in a different state of mind. You are given the option to continue on after the final credits roll but I think I'm taking a break.

A well earned break
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page