Cigar deals, discounts, promo codes, etc! - Page 716 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 3935Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #7151 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes
 
restomod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Finger Lakes NY
Posts: 168
   
Live look at the admin team warming up...

zcziggy and jmt8706 like this.

Last edited by curmudgeonista; 11-12-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Quote removed
restomod is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7152 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes
 
s1n3 n0m1n3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: SoCal
Posts: 200
       
I know a guy thatís got some Cuban seconds. Youíll never get him to part with them though....took him forever just to break the Cuban hours down to Cuban minutes, much less trying to get those minutes broken into seconds. Now he just covets them like they were Guatemalan Days.

On the other hand I got a guy that has a Mexican year that he wants to get rid of for next to nothing. Let me know and Iíll put you in contact with him.
zcziggy and jmt8706 like this.

"Life is like a sh!t sandwich....the more bread you have; the less sh!t you gotta eat." -My Father
s1n3 n0m1n3 is online now  
post #7153 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 10:10 PM
AKA Vader Clause
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 4,984
           
Just some friendly advice to avoid the piranhas,

1. Check the rules for the forums (asking for sources of CCs is not allowed)

2. Swing by the introduction section and tell the folks a little about yourself. It may make them less likely to follow the source of blood.

3. Don’t microwave your cigars


“I have you now” - Vader

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.

Last edited by curmudgeonista; 11-12-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Quote removed
JtAv8tor is online now  
 
post #7154 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Newbie in the ocean
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
Just some friendly advice to avoid the piranhas,

1. Check the rules for the forums (asking for sources of CCs is not allowed)

2. Swing by the introduction section and tell the folks a little about yourself. It may make them less likely to follow the source of blood.

3. Donít microwave your cigars


ďI have you nowĒ - Vader
Will do. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
JtAv8tor likes this.
Romeo & Julieta Tubos is offline  
post #7155 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Newbie in the ocean
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1n3 n0m1n3 View Post
I know a guy thatís got some Cuban seconds. Youíll never get him to part with them though....took him forever just to break the Cuban hours down to Cuban minutes, much less trying to get those minutes broken into seconds. Now he just covets them like they were Guatemalan Days.

On the other hand I got a guy that has a Mexican year that he wants to get rid of for next to nothing. Let me know and Iíll put you in contact with him.
Nah. They're both too dumb...
Thanks anyway though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Romeo & Julieta Tubos is offline  
post #7156 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 10:54 PM
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 14,823
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo & Julieta Tubos View Post
Will do. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Original post deleted. I'm sure you realized your error after you read the rules. I'm not gonna ding you with an infraction because you handled the ribbing from the boys in stride.

We have an intro section, if you'd care to use it.

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is offline  
post #7157 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Newbie in the ocean
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
Original post deleted. I'm sure you realized your error after you read the rules. I'm not gonna ding you with an infraction because you handled the ribbing from the boys in stride.

We have an intro section, if you'd care to use it.

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
I will do that. Thank you kindly

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
UBC03 likes this.
Romeo & Julieta Tubos is offline  
post #7158 of 7185 Old 11-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Just monkeyin' around!

 
curmudgeonista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta GA
Posts: 7,522
           
Uh... guys... quoting him keeps his post alive even after it's been deleted... unless we go through and edit every dang one of the replies... one at a time... over and over and over... I hope I got 'em all.

How 'bout just answering without dragging the quote along for the ride next time one of these happens?

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Mark Twain
curmudgeonista is online now  
post #7159 of 7185 Old 11-15-2019, 10:31 AM
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 14,823
           
THE SCORCHER IS RUNNING ON CP .. ONE MINUTE FLIPS

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is offline  
post #7160 of 7185 Old 11-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Leading Puffer Fish
 
zcziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Posts: 1,161
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
THE SCORCHER IS RUNNING ON CP .. ONE MINUTE FLIPS

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
that 10 pk of 1922 le bijou for 45 bucks is tempting

Tact is for people who arenít witty enough to use sarcasm...
zcziggy is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
guys, promos, spread, wealth

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome