Ezra Release - Page 107 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 1187Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1061 of 1129 Old 08-20-2019, 12:53 PM
Dark Lord

Heads up on this one..the cookie line has been all awesome in my opinion I bit for a 20 pack on this one

https://www.ezrazionstore.com/collec...29779206832207
GOT14U likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1062 of 1129 Old 08-20-2019, 12:56 PM
The Great Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
Heads up on this one..the cookie line has been all awesome in my opinion I bit for a 20 pack on this one

https://www.ezrazionstore.com/collec...29779206832207
Looks good but this green one doesn't have enough green ones. I really miss the days of the fiver for fifty
Scotchpig likes this.
post #1063 of 1129 Old 08-20-2019, 01:01 PM
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
Looks good but this green one doesn't have enough green ones. I really miss the days of the fiver for fifty
I am sure we can work a trade for a couple if you are interested sir.
Gumby-cr likes this.

post #1064 of 1129 Old 08-20-2019, 01:20 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em

"MARK MY WORDS...If ever there was an Ezra unicorn cigar...this is it!*"

"First light is an explosion of flavor!*Dark chocolate, sugar cane, toasted nuts, and whipped cream rush across the palate.* Hints of peanut brittle, cinnamon stick, and roasted coffee beans follow immediately after. The finish lingers long on the tongue with notes of nutmeg and cream. Retrohale adds a warming black pepper burn.*
As it progresses, the age of the tobacco starts to be tasted immediately.*The flavor is hard to describe...but it's incredible! Along with that are hints of raw sugar cane, amaretto, and white pepper. A general nuttiness to the blend develops.
Halfway, salted caramel, rich milk chocolate, tanned leather, and nuts emerge.*The richness goes up another level. Hints of cocoa, vanilla beans, hazelnut, and clove appear. The balance between sweet and savory is perfect. Amazing!
Last third, the richness and depth of the flavors goes completely off the charts!Huge waves of dark chocolate reappear. Dark brown sugar, peanuts, sweet tea, walnuts, black licorice, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and butter. The last third of this cigar could possibly be the most complex flavors I've ever experienced in a cigar!*(I would use a string of expletives to describe how good this cigar is...but my Mom reads these.)"

Sounds good
But I'm with Gumby - $70 shipped for short toros.

Sent from the fetal position
Humphrey's Ghost likes this.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
post #1065 of 1129 Old 08-20-2019, 01:58 PM
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Gunner View Post
"MARK MY WORDS...If ever there was an Ezra unicorn cigar...this is it!*"

"First light is an explosion of flavor!*Dark chocolate, sugar cane, toasted nuts, and whipped cream rush across the palate.* Hints of peanut brittle, cinnamon stick, and roasted coffee beans follow immediately after. The finish lingers long on the tongue with notes of nutmeg and cream. Retrohale adds a warming black pepper burn.*
As it progresses, the age of the tobacco starts to be tasted immediately.*The flavor is hard to describe...but it's incredible! Along with that are hints of raw sugar cane, amaretto, and white pepper. A general nuttiness to the blend develops.
Halfway, salted caramel, rich milk chocolate, tanned leather, and nuts emerge.*The richness goes up another level. Hints of cocoa, vanilla beans, hazelnut, and clove appear. The balance between sweet and savory is perfect. Amazing!
Last third, the richness and depth of the flavors goes completely off the charts!Huge waves of dark chocolate reappear. Dark brown sugar, peanuts, sweet tea, walnuts, black licorice, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and butter. The last third of this cigar could possibly be the most complex flavors I've ever experienced in a cigar!*(I would use a string of expletives to describe how good this cigar is...but my Mom reads these.)"

Sounds good
But I'm with Gumby - $70 shipped for short toros.

Sent from the fetal position

Need to start doing splits on these to be honest, doing the math with shipping if buying a 20 pack it comes out to ~57.00 a fiver...which is why I usually snag a 20 pack for myself but in the future might be willing to split up a 20 pack pending how many are interested.
post #1066 of 1129 Old 08-20-2019, 04:56 PM
Argie Lead Puffer Fish

"Now comes the best batch Ezra Zion has ever cooked up" Words change but the message's still the same.
How many cigars are gonna be the "BEST ever" cigar? Come on guys, im getting fed up with this...
PASS
lex61, GOT14U, Ewood and 1 others like this.

A southamerican BOTL :cb
post #1067 of 1129 Old 08-21-2019, 12:24 AM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Huge pass.
GOT14U likes this.
post #1068 of 1129 Old 08-21-2019, 09:32 AM
Puffer Fish with many spikes

Picked up a 5 count. Honestly it will be the last purchase for awhile. A little over $14 a stick is insane. Especially for a short toro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blowing Smoke!
post #1069 of 1129 Old 08-29-2019, 01:04 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish

post #1070 of 1129 Old 08-29-2019, 05:42 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

it's their "Absolute best of their best" guys....better get on it!easy pass for me
Archun likes this.

This is NOT a message board where you come to leave your matzah balls hanging out and then walk around with an entitled attitude. Cigary 2018
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page