Viva la resistance! - Page 7 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 165Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 68 Old 08-20-2019, 05:36 PM
Puffer Fish with many spikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkyJ View Post
So it wasn't a personal attack, just a generalized statement saying that when a person who is supposed to follow the rules of the people that make the rules doesn't want to follow those rules anymore and leaves that the fault should be placed on the person who made the rules? This is getting confusing. That means that it's either an attack on Dran or an attack on the mods. Which was it?

This is getting confusing. So instead of blaming the child for wanting to leave, the blame should rest on the parent. Very insightful. This sounds all too familiar if that is the point being made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I am not too sure?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 68 Old 08-20-2019, 05:41 PM
CAT WRANGLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkyJ View Post
So it wasn't a personal attack, just a generalized statement saying that when a person who is supposed to follow the rules of the people that make the rules doesn't want to follow those rules anymore and leaves that the fault should be placed on the person who made the rules? This is getting confusing. That means that it's either an attack on Dran or an attack on the mods. Which was it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanzaVerde View Post
This is getting confusing. So instead of blaming the child for wanting to leave, the blame should rest on the parent. Very insightful. This sounds all too familiar if that is the point being made

Yep.. not sure who the intended target was, not sure if there was an intended target, not sure who's at fault, not sure anyone's at fault.

Again it's a cigar forum and this is getting outta control and had passed stupid a while back.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #63 of 68 Old 08-20-2019, 06:35 PM
Maturing Puffer Fish

Totally new to the forum and I enjoy it a lot....but this argument going on is just dumb. It's sad that people cant just leave it be.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

post #64 of 68 Old 08-20-2019, 07:28 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nstoltzner View Post
Totally new to the forum and I enjoy it a lot....but this argument going on is just dumb. It's sad that people cant just leave it be.

It's like going back to a cigar lounge with your own sticks after the owner asked you not to do it.
UBC03 and TCstr8 like this.

Last edited by disco_potato; 08-20-2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: spelling
post #65 of 68 Old 08-20-2019, 07:38 PM
Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco_potato View Post
It's like going back to a cigar lunge with your own sticks after the owner asked you not to do it.
Sadly true and a good analogy.

post #66 of 68 Old 08-20-2019, 11:02 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish

Man, I'm with Disco and a few others, probably even more in the dark. I have no idea whats going on at all. Only been posting a few months. Love coming here and smoking a cigar, reading what others are smoking and learning a BUNCH of valuable information from some great dudes. I'm smoking one now. And catching up on some reading that I apparently am not connecting the dots but thats ok. Because I'm enjoying a cigar. Hope everyone else is as well. Have a great evening fellas.
Cigary, UBC03, Hickorynut and 2 others like this.
post #67 of 68 Old 08-20-2019, 11:53 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

I was around when Club Stogie became Puff. Those were dark, toxic times... Let's let it go and move on.
bpegler, UBC03 and mpomario like this.
post #68 of 68 Old 08-21-2019, 02:35 AM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

Uhhhh....How about those Yankees?

WOW!!!!... 67 posts and 20 minutes and I’m as clueless now as when I started.
For that....I BLAME YOU ALL!!... I want my 20 minutes back. Lol

I will now have to pour 3 fingers of my favorite libation in the hopes that the alcohol will scrub those 20 minutes out of existence. This libation will be paired with a delicious Steve Saka ‘Sin Compromiso’.

Those with any sanity left should join me...once the whiskey is poured and the cigar is lit; raise your glass and remember the wise words of The Beatles:

“Life is very short and there’s no time for fussing and fighting my friends”

Cheers

"Life is like a sh!t sandwich....the more bread you have; the less sh!t you gotta eat." -My Father
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page