Viva la resistance! - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 165Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2019, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
No longer a community member.

Viva la resistance!

I tried to just lay low and let things blow over. Unfortunately, I don't like what I've been seeing from the shadows. Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it! Years ago there was a mass Exodus from this board, and from what I understand, it barely survived. Like a pheonix it rose from the ashes and became a great place again. It's quite clear that someone is so obsessed with he who shall not be named, that they think all of the current issues are because of him. While it did play it's part, people to not like to be told, "advised", ordered, or bullied into someone else's idealogy. Things are bad, and will get worse before the end of this dissent. I'm sure you fine defenders of justice will redact this before any of the members see it, so consider it a personal message, more so than an attempt to further stir the pot, but if a few members see this before you shut it down, all the better. You know who else disapproves of non-compliance? These guys!! Attachment 256324Attachment 256326Attachment 256328Attachment 256330

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2019, 12:18 PM
AKA Vader Clause

Really, how much more are we going to keep stirring the pot, grow up.

Events that have transpired were due to actions those members created and brought upon themselves. They were not hunted down by the Gestapo, or a witch hunt.

The childish and immature passive comments and digs are just disgusting in my opinion.

I am sorry if you disagree, but it is one thing to have a mature and respectful discussion but stuff like this is what is continuing to create drama here.

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:18 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

We should all leave the drama behind and move on. No need to keep talking about it or lose good members for no reason. I say it is what you make it, focus on the bad and thatís how you will feel. Ignore drama and the background noise and the experience will be a lot more enjoyable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Old 08-20-2019, 12:19 PM
S&W
Puffer Fish with many spikes

Very uncool sir. To compare anything done on an internet forum to the atrocities committed by the men pictured is an insult to humanity.

I retract my previous wish that you would reconsider leaving this board. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editing the post to express my opinion in a more gentlemanly manner.

I wish for you, and anyone else that participates on this forum, who considers the actions and duties of volunteer Moderators to be commensurate and comparable to the actions and deeds of Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, etc. To immediately and forthwith vacate our forum. I respectfully recommend you spend the time you save in Remedial World History classes. A little perspective is needed on your part.

Last edited by S&W; 08-20-2019 at 01:54 PM.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:36 PM
One of the a-holes

Protesting using offensive images is not an effective means to elicit change.

Blue Lives Matter
Old 08-20-2019, 12:38 PM
Puffer Fish with many spikes

Post free or die.
SLOANER likes this.

ďItís just gone eight oíclock and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode.Ē
Old 08-20-2019, 12:44 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Being a noob here (although lurking for about a year) and not knowing the history of this forum, all i can say is that i have been treated really good by everybody, i have had fun (and made fun), i have been the recipient of really good cigars and gave some maybe not that good out, got some knowledge and learned some tricks. Point is...the whole idea of this is to get away from the daily crap we all probably go through in our regular lives.
Whatever happened, it happened. As long as everybody is happy the decision they made, is all good.
Reality is hard on itself, is not good to also make virtual reality as crappy.

just my two cents and man...i think this is the most i have ever written here
JtAv8tor, S&W and jmt8706 like this.

Tact is for people who arenít witty enough to use sarcasm...
Old 08-20-2019, 12:53 PM
Just monkeyin' around!

We don't usually announce these things, but I think it's appropriate under the circumstances:
@Dran has been suspended for 90-days for violation of Rule #14, disrespect, and forum disruption.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Mark Twain
Old 08-20-2019, 01:09 PM
No longer a community member.

Whole lot of pandering going around....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
akpreacherplayz likes this.
Old 08-20-2019, 01:09 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

I guess Iím the only one around here that doesnít have any idea whatís going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UBC03, Hickorynut and disco_potato like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in