FREE BOUTIQUE SBC CIGAR SAMPLER (Strings Attached ;)) - Page 11 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 117 Old 11-23-2019, 10:23 PM
S&W
Puffer Fish with many spikes

Holy moly @Bigjohn! I first thought you were nuts for offering this deal. Then I did a little homework and thought it was probably going to work out for you. After the logjam trying to check out, I was feeling like you were going to do pretty good. Then after reading that Coinworld article and poking around on E-bay... You're going to make out like a bandit. Good on you!!!!
Package arrived today and I'll send it out Monday.
Rondo and Gummy Jones like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 117 Old 11-23-2019, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&W View Post
Holy moly @Bigjohn! I first thought you were nuts for offering this deal. Then I did a little homework and thought it was probably going to work out for you. After the logjam trying to check out, I was feeling like you were going to do pretty good. Then after reading that Coinworld article and poking around on E-bay... You're going to make out like a bandit. Good on you!!!!

Package arrived today and I'll send it out Monday.

Never know how these things turn out. Iíve certainly lost my shirt on some and did fine on others. That said, I am not a dealer or a flipper, I am a collector so, luckily, I am not after profits. Getting them graded can take a couple of months, by then prices usually settle down. I really hope to get a few perfect grades to put in my and the kidsí collection for a long term keep. I certainly wouldnít have been able to do that without your guysí help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MattT likes this.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
post #103 of 117 Old 11-23-2019, 11:39 PM
S&W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
Never know how these things turn out. Iíve certainly lost my shirt on some and did fine on others.
That's what was so cool on this deal. I knew going in that these types of ventures are risky at best. Seeing it work out for you was a lot of fun to be a part of. Plus I got free cigars!
Bigjohn likes this.

post #104 of 117 Old 11-25-2019, 01:09 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish

@Bigjohn I just mailed it out, hope you get a good one. I put your funds to good use, thank you.

FREE BOUTIQUE SBC CIGAR SAMPLER (Strings Attached ;))-20191125_120208_1574701738629.jpg
post #105 of 117 Old 11-26-2019, 07:08 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

reading articles on these things

dang, explains why they were so hard to get

"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
post #106 of 117 Old 11-27-2019, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Leading Puffer Fish

A quick reminder for those that havenít mailed out the coin yet, please do NOT open the shipping box it comes in. As I will be sending them to get graded, the grading company requires that they come in original boxes US mint shipped them in.

Please post your tracking numbers here or PM me so I get pinged when packages start showing up

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
post #107 of 117 Old 11-27-2019, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Leading Puffer Fish

FREE BOUTIQUE SBC CIGAR SAMPLER (Strings Attached ;))

I promised to run a raffle so here it goes. everyone who signed up and tried was included in the raffle regardless of the result. A premium fiver with an Opus X, 2 EZ, TAA exclussive 2019 Crown Heads and a Liga 9 is the raffle prize....... .........goes to.................. drum roll.......... @Olecharlie

And honorable mention second-place 6-er goes to........drum roll.......,. @SecretAsianMan

I really appreciate everyoneís work! Thank you for trying! I might run another buy offer in the future if something else looks really exciting. There are hundreds of products that US mint comes out with but most are rather boring. Usually there are are least a couple each year that excite me and fit well in the kidsí collection.

WINNERS, PLEASE PM YOUR MAILING ADDRESS

UBC03, S&W and jmt8706 like this.

post #108 of 117 Old 11-27-2019, 09:10 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

prize....... .........goes to.................. drum roll.......... @Olecharlie

What, get outta town, you kidding me lol, Luv it! PM headed your way, Thanks BigJohn a bundle!
Bigjohn and jmt8706 like this.

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
post #109 of 117 Old 11-27-2019, 09:27 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Congrats to both winners

Bigjohn likes this.

What happens in the hot tub stays in the hot tub...... until you change the water.
post #110 of 117 Old 11-27-2019, 09:29 PM
S&W

Congrats!!! Those are some tasty looking prizes.
Bigjohn likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page