FREE BOUTIQUE SBC CIGAR SAMPLER (Strings Attached ;)) - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Leading Puffer Fish

FREE BOUTIQUE SBC CIGAR SAMPLER (Strings Attached ;))

Now that I have your attention, hereís the deal. I need some help and Iím willing to compensate you for your zero risk minimal time commitment of 10 to 15 minutes with a $40 small batch cigar boutique sampler.

As many others here, I have another hobby outside of cigars, just in case there is any money left LOL. I am a part-time numismatist and attend multiple shows a year. In about a week (November 14th), the US Mint will release a new proof silver coin. I need to purchase several of them. The problem, purchase limit is 1 per household. This is where I need your help.

The offer: you make a purchase from the US Mint website (itís a secure .gov website), receive the coin, and ship it to me. The cost of this coin is $65.95. Shipping to you is $4.95. Insured shipping from you to me is $9. Total cost - $80. I will of course reimburse you the full $80 (via PayPal friends or check, whatever you prefer). For your troubles, I will send you a $40 small batch cigar sampler that I will purchase from SBC and have them ship directly to you for EACH coin you can get me (yes, if you are able to purchase two, you will get two different samplers or one bigger sampler).

The link to the item is below:

https://catalog.usmint.gov/american-...oduct-schedule

Full disclosure, I did have this post approved by a moderator and have Jackís blessing.

My word and integrity is all I have. If my tenure, feedback, and reputation here is enough to prove that, great. If not, I am more than willing to deposit ďescrow fundsĒ upfront in a moderatorís account until this is complete (Jack is also on board with this idea if it helps). This is risk free. If I get hit by a bus tomorrow, US mint accepts returns for full refunds, no questions asked. I will send out payments and SBC samplerís within 48 hours of receipt. If you have extraordinary circumstances, like credit card bill coming due right after purchase, just let me know, we will figure it out.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE POST YOUR COMMITMENT BELOW (USER NAME AND NUMBER OF COINS YOU CAN BUY, UP TO 2)
@Bigjohn - 1 coin

Keep in mind, the limit is one per HOUSEHOLD. The only way you can get 2 is if you and your spouse/friend create two different accounts with US mint, use different credit cards, have different email addresses and phone numbers, and ship to different addresses. US Mint is strict. They audit orders and will cancel both if they suspect the same person is purchasing two coins.

Also keep in mind that these may not be easy to get. US Mint it will sell out within minutes, if not seconds. That means you need to have your account set up and ready, your shipping and payment information pre-populated, and hit refresh until the product is posted to make a purchase right away. The site will likely crash but you will receive email confirmation from the Mint. These will go on sale on Thursday, November 14th at 12:00:00PM EST. I will post hints and tips as well as reminders over the past several days.

Finally, The package must be sent to me unopened, as received from the Mint. I will be sending these coins to a grading company and they require original packaging and postmark date in order to give the coin appropriate designations and verify authenticity. You can use a sharpie to black out your name and address if you wish, but the package should remain sealed. Just stick it in another box and send it my way.

BONUS OFFER: if we are able to get to 15 confirmed orders, I will run a random drawing for a 5er from my own stash (WILL INCLUDE AN OPUS X). The winner will receive that on the top of the SPC simpler.

Thank you in advance for your help. I am sure there will be questions, I am happy to answer whatever questions you might have. I will start at PM thread with everyone with confirmed orders to exchange shipping information and verify preferred methods of payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish

@lex61 - 1 coin
Kidvegas and Bigjohn like this.
post #3 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Just monkeyin' around!

I will help if I can (timing may be an issue). Already have a US Mint acct. No sampler necessary, just happy to help.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Mark Twain

post #4 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by curmudgeonista View Post
I will help if I can (timing may be an issue). Already have a US Mint acct. No sampler necessary, just happy to help.

I certainly appreciate it!! Since this is an equal opportunity offer, I will just tack on extra $40 to the reimb payment so you can buy a treat you desire. I know you have other preferences, not available at SBC

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
post #5 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Just monkeyin' around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
I certainly appreciate it!! Since this is an equal opportunity offer, I will just tack on extra $40 to the reimb payment so you can buy a treat you desire. I know you have other preferences, not available at SBC

No need. If you insist, I'd rather have the SBC cigars. But let me see if I can even be available when I need to.
Bigjohn likes this.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Mark Twain
post #6 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

@s1n3 n0m1n3 - 1 Coin

"Life is like a sh!t sandwich....the more bread you have; the less sh!t you gotta eat." -My Father
post #7 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 08:44 PM
One of the a-holes

I signed up for the reminder.
@Rondo

Blue Lives Matter
post #8 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Leading Puffer Fish

Thanks gang, keep it going. I will send out reminders and tips to make the purchase process as quick and smooth as possible. I am optimistic and am already putting together the package for that additional drawing. Me thinks a TAA exclussive in addition to that Opus will be be a nice touch

post #9 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

@cigardann - 1 coin

Smoke what you like - Like what you smoke
post #10 of 117 Old 11-06-2019, 11:48 PM
Cigar Lover

FREE BOUTIQUE SBC CIGAR SAMPLER (Strings Attached ;))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
Thanks gang, keep it going. I will send out reminders and tips to make the purchase process as quick and smooth as possible. I am optimistic and am already putting together the package for that additional drawing. Me thinks a TAA exclussive in addition to that Opus will be be a nice touch

When you send you either NGC or PGFC?

Whatís the percentage of getting PF69UC and PF70UC ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cigars > Cigarettes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page