ROTT winner G2's - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By ejbpesca

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 11-15-2019, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

ROTT winner G2's

I have a small collection of online purchased cigars that by advice here I'm letting sit for a few months and I do believe that is working to make them better burning and tasting. Yesterday I got in a box of Graycliff special edition G2's, gave a lil squeeze to one and lit er up. Wow. Good tasting from the git go, no ammonia smell as so many have. The presmoke smell was toasted hay, not the usual cow patty/or pig poop I get from I guess long time fermented cigars. It changed in flavor as burned of course but all good. I am not good at describing flavors yet this one made me think of toast, wood, and chocolate with no bitter at all. Of course I'm expecting next one to be different but I think I've found a style of cigar that is my over all favorite. They are medium strength, Churchill in length but close to a panatela ring size. They are not so tightly rolled that to me seems to make for burning issues yet they are not too loose either. Just right. Finally, a box ROTT that smoked very well...so far.

I nubbed it which means I lubbed it and it did not leave the mouth tasting like you licked the goo off a well used ashtray. Hip hip hurrah. Almost lit a second like a pinch to see if I were dreaming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page