Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

Puff Cigar Discussion Forums (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/)
-   General Cigar Discussion (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/general-cigar-discussion/)
-   -   Warped Wednesday (https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/general-cigar-discussion/253561-warped-wednesday.html)

LeatherNeck 07-12-2017 07:37 AM

Warped Wednesday

1 Attachment(s)
In keeping with a common trend here on Puff.com and in honor of our resident "Warped Wonder" @curmudgeonista, I would like to give this thread a go and see where it takes us. Post your photos of that Warped cigar (the brand, not a badly formed cigar) you torched today. If I can manage to find my one and only Warped, I'll post it later. Have fun!

StillPuffin 07-12-2017 11:39 AM

I'm in for this! Got something to burn later. Looking forward to seeing smokes in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeatherNeck 07-16-2017 05:51 PM

Maybe this week we'll see more activity here (it's new so I'll forgive y'all for now). I know plenty of you smoke Warped cigars, I've seen them!

blackrabbit 07-16-2017 06:15 PM

I did smoke a La Flor Del Valle this past Weds. I should have posted it here too. I will try another from a Warped sampler I bought this Weds.

LeatherNeck 07-16-2017 06:27 PM

I thought that I had one left, but I must have smoked it or lost it. Really want some of those Cortos after hearing about the punch they deliver. I haven't seen any deals on Warped lately (I'm a bargain shopper can't help it).

blackrabbit 07-16-2017 07:07 PM

Warped is a brand that hardly ever goes on sale. The cheapest I have seen is if you bought a box off cigar auctioneer, but they have limited availability.

curmudgeonista 07-17-2017 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackrabbit (Post 4632041)
Warped is a brand that hardly ever goes on sale. The cheapest I have seen is if you bought a box off cigar auctioneer, but they have limited availability.

SBC runs 15% to 20% Off on Warped pretty regularly, usually as "Warped Wednesdays". You need to be on their mailing list since most of their codes including these last 24-hrs or less and are only advertised in email blasts.

LeatherNeck 07-18-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curmudgeonista (Post 4632857)
SBC runs 15% to 20% Off on Warped pretty regularly, usually as "Waped Wednesdays". You need to be on their mailing list since most of their codes including these last 24-hrs or less and are only advertised in email blasts.

Guess I need to get on that list then. Thanks for the heads-up Jack!

curmudgeonista 07-19-2017 12:44 PM

Here ya' go @LeatherNeck... (from SBC)
Today Only!

Today only we have a Warped special that includes a contest. Any use of the code will get a entry into the contest. Will have four winners. Two winners will get a bundle of Black Honey and two winners will get a bundle of Reina.

CODE: WARPED = 22% off purchases of $50+ on Warped category plus a entry into the Warped contest!

Please log in before attempting to use any of the codes. Codes are not retroactive and can not be combined with any other offer. The code will expire tonight midnight 7/19/2017.

PhilB 07-19-2017 02:17 PM

Haven't burnt it yet, but someone gave me one of the original Black Honeys from 2015. Needless to say, I'm saving it for something special!