Good morning thread and sports update - Page 3 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 343Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 3829 Old 07-27-2008, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Send a message via MSN to Stogieman
Cool

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Come on Jim, you know that this is a daily thing unless the internet is down or I'm away on vacation. Well, Beth is out at Shoprite picking up a few thing as well as few few fresh muffins for breakfast. As we know, the Yankees hammered the Red Sox yesterday 10 - 3 and today is the 3rd of 3 games which is scheduled to air on ESPN at 2005 (8:05pm) EST. The Bronx bombers have now won 8 straight proving that they want that #27 World Series Championship. Anyway, besides baseball, the NASCAR drivers are at the Brick Yard in Indianapolis which is also on ESPN and that starts at 1300 (1pm). I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys.......

I'd walk a mile for a Cuban........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 3829 Old 07-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I'll be watching the Brickyard and taping the Canadien open. Then finish the night with the Bombers.
post #23 of 3829 Old 07-27-2008, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogie466 View Post
I'll be watching the Brickyard and taping the Canadien open. Then finish the night with the Bombers.
I'll tell you Jim, life don't get much better than this....... hoohoo:

post #24 of 3829 Old 07-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Elder Berry

Charlie, I moved this to the General Discussion section. Site Info is really for stuff pertaining to the maintenance of the site and site news. No biggie, all replies will be forwarded properly!

CD

I SMOKE cigars.
post #25 of 3829 Old 07-28-2008, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Cool

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, last night was the Yankees turn to get spanked. They got beat 9 - 2 but as the Yankees manager Joe Girardi stated, it was a good weekend taking 2 out of 3 in Feway Park. Now onto NASCAR, the guys had a terrible time with the tire compsite and were bearly able to go 10 laps without having tire problems. There were competition yellow flags thrown way to often and the teams were getting very frustated. Jimmy Johnson won it after 4 hours and congratulations goes out to the entire Lowes team. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of thier favorites though out it....... ool:

post #26 of 3829 Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

good morning Charlie, nascar race sucked yesterday. let them pit on there own. congrats to chez reavie. love to see rookies hold under pressure.
post #27 of 3829 Old 07-29-2008, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Thumbs up

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, it was another spanking for the Yankees. Mike "The Moose" Mussina was not on his game last night as the Bombers lost 13 - 4. They'll be back at it tonight here in the Bronx at 1905 (7:05pm) with Rasner on the mound and hopefully they pull out a win. One good thing is that both Tampa Bay and Boston both lost so the standings remained the same. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy a favorite cigar or two........

post #28 of 3829 Old 07-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

good morning to you and all of the fellow BOTL's and SOTL's
post #29 of 3829 Old 07-30-2008, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Smile

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. Well, it was another tough loss last night as the Yanks almost came back in the 9th loosing 7 - 6. The Red Sox also lost last night so we only fell back one more game to the Rays making us 4 behind them and leeping us 2 behind Boston. I'm sure that the bombers will snap this loosing streak and get back on the winning track real soon. Anyway, we went to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar last night and enjoyed a couple of tastey ceegars and some cool drinks. Tuesdays they offer a seafood raw bar and we tried a variety platter which was perfect to accompany everything else on thier back deck "The Beach". I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a tastey cigar or two some time today......... :helloooo:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!

post #30 of 3829 Old 07-30-2008, 07:08 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

good morning to charlie and all members of CL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
good, morning, sports, thread, update

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page