Good morning thread and sports update - Page 383 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 343Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3821 of 3829 Old 11-19-2019, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Send a message via MSN to Stogieman
Thumbs up

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's been raining and snowing on and off all night. No accumulation as the temps are hovering around 34 degrees according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XdPGg6l7mi4

I hope everyone has a great day and please remember to be safe out there today........

I'd walk a mile for a Cuban........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3822 of 3829 Old 11-20-2019, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Wink

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's "Hump Day". The NY Rangers take on the Washington Capitals this evening at 2000 (8 pm) at Madison Square Garden in NYC, lets go fellas and do this. Enjoy all.......

post #3823 of 3829 Old 11-21-2019, 06:44 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Thumbs up

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the NY Rangers on winning last night 4 - 1 over the Capitals, they'll be back at tomorrow evening against the Ottawa Senators starting at 1930 (7:30 pm). I hope everyone has a great day and some of the local S/BOTL can join us tonight.......

post #3824 of 3829 Old 11-22-2019, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Thumbs up

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was packed and the S/BOTL are getting into the holiday spirit. Sports wise this weekend, we have the NY Rangers on tonight as stated yesterday against the Senators and tomorrow evening against the Canadiens; Sunday is full of NFL games to include my Eagles against the Seahawks at 1300 (1 pm). Enjoy your weekend all and I hope you get to enjoy a favorite cigar or two or........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	73372240_2629189434034026_1281577894203621376_o.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	263792  

TonyBrooklyn and Kidvegas like this.

post #3825 of 3829 Old 11-25-2019, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Wink

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend, went to the Christkindlmarkt (Christmas Market) at the German Club in Poughkeepsie, NY:
https://www.facebook.com/events/416689012344788/
Yesterday, we spent the afternoon with 800+ fellow veterans, friends and family at the annual Hudson Valley Honor Flight Lunch of Honor at Pier 9 in New Windsor, NY:
https://www.facebook.com/events/490390744888738/
Sports wise this weekend, the NY Rangers took 1 out of 2 games and the Eagles fell to the Seahawks yesterday. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week and enjoys........

post #3826 of 3829 Old 11-26-2019, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Wink

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we'll have a nice weather day today according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.Xd0Daal7mi4

Congrats to the NY Rangers on their win last night as they beat the Minnesota Wild in overtime 3 - 2. They be back on ice tomorrow evening against the Carolina Hurricanes starting at 1900 (7 pm). Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there........

post #3827 of 3829 Old 11-27-2019, 06:52 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Thumbs up

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". We'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars this evening being that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and Schlesinger's will be closed. They'll have the NY Rangers game on and hopefully they put up a "W" against the Hurricanes tonight. Enjoy your day everyone and don't sweat over the small stuff........

post #3828 of 3829 Old 11-29-2019, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Thumbs up

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Friday as the Emergency Operation Center has to be manned. We had a great day at Beth's sisters house yesterday watching football and enjoying a festive meal fit for a king. The NY rangers won Wednesday in OT and they take on the Boston Bruins today at 1300 (1 pm). Enjoy your day all and don't get pulled into all those Black Friday deals........

post #3829 of 3829 Old 12-03-2019, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
"Herf King"

Cool

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's back to work Tuesday. We had plenty of snow the past 2 day as West Point was WEST POINT IS CODE RED ALL DAY. This means that only employees in weather essential positions should report for work. Employees in non-weather essential positions should not report to work until their next regularly scheduled workday.

https://www.army.mil/article/158093/..._at_west_point

It's all good as Beth and I are flying out this evening to spend 6 days in the Keys (3 days at Hawks Cay Resort - https://www.hawkscay.com/ and 3 days in Key West staying at the Navy Lodge - https://www.navymwrkeywest.com/progr...1-458fd479f213). I'll be checking in from time to time. Enjoy your week everyone and be safe out there.......
jmt8706 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
good, morning, sports, thread, update

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page