Four Legged Friends - Page 70 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 3887Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #691 of 776 Old 10-19-2019, 06:29 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish
 
CgarDann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Brooklyn ny
Posts: 314
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post


Little Vader and her trooper


“I have you now” - Vader
Best buddies for life
ebnash and JtAv8tor like this.

Smoke what you like - Like what you smoke
CgarDann is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #692 of 776 Old 10-19-2019, 06:44 PM
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,065
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by CgarDann View Post
Best buddies for life


Yep


“I have you now” - Vader

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #693 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 07:52 AM
Young Puffer Fish
 
Adarus21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Virginia
Posts: 67
   
My 2 rescue pups. Not sure who rescued who tho. Holly is the pit looking towards the camera(probably after she got into the trash can again) and Cairo is the lab bull dog mix that is sound asleep about to fall off the couch. ( Apparently he slept like that all night.)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
UBC03, Kidvegas, ebnash and 4 others like this.
Adarus21 is offline  
 
post #694 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 09:16 AM
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,077
           
I was sitting on the couch this morning having a belly rub session with Patches and Laika. It's our Sunday tradition. Hang out bond with both, then fry em some eggs. It's pretty much the only morning that I don't have something to do as soon as I wake up.

Nothing better than petting a dog, and the look they give, like you're their entire universe.. unconditional love..

Of course, yunz guys know me..My mind drifted to what would happen if I died right now.. they haven't had breakfast. I wonder how long it'd take for these loving pups to make the transition from me being the center of their universe and looking at me with loving eyes.. to just another source of protein.. my guess.. two days.. maybe one for the little one , she always looks at me like she's plotting my demise and fat dog won't pass up a free meal...

Just a cheerful thought on a beautiful Sunday morning.. enjoy ...




Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is offline  
post #695 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 12:14 PM
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,065
           
Four Legged Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
I was sitting on the couch this morning having a belly rub session with Patches and Laika. It's our Sunday tradition. Hang out bond with both, then fry em some eggs. It's pretty much the only morning that I don't have something to do as soon as I wake up.

Nothing better than petting a dog, and the look they give, like you're their entire universe.. unconditional love..

Of course, yunz guys know me..My mind drifted to what would happen if I died right now.. they haven't had breakfast. I wonder how long it'd take for these loving pups to make the transition from me being the center of their universe and looking at me with loving eyes.. to just another source of protein.. my guess.. two days.. maybe one for the little one , she always looks at me like she's plotting my demise and fat dog won't pass up a free meal...

Just a cheerful thought on a beautiful Sunday morning.. enjoy ...




Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich


Interesting fact, in cases as such (yes I actually researched to prove a point to my X).

Cats will start down that path in 2-3 days..nose and fingertips first

Dogs on the other hand will some of the time starve themselves rather than eat a deceased owner. Occasions where they did was small dogs..you know ones that are more like rats and cats anyhow lmao.

Goes to prove who the best friend truly is.


“I have you now” - Vader
UBC03 and poppajon75 like this.

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #696 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 12:37 PM
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,077
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
Interesting fact, in cases as such (yes I actually researched to prove a point to my X).

Cats will start down that path in 2-3 days..nose and fingertips first

Dogs on the other hand will some of the time starve themselves rather than eat a deceased owner. Occasions where they did was small dogs..you know ones that are more like rats and cats anyhow lmao.

Goes to prove who the best friend truly is.


“I have you now” - Vader
That actually makes me feel better.. lol

Don't wanna know how or why YOU know this..

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is offline  
post #697 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 12:39 PM
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,065
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
That actually makes me feel better.. lol

Don't wanna know how or why YOU know this..

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich


To prove my x-wife wrong during a discussion. She swore her cats would die and protect her body from the dog.




“I have you now” - Vader
UBC03 and huffer33 like this.

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #698 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 12:41 PM
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,077
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
To prove my x-wife wrong during a discussion. She swore her cats would die and protect her body from the dog.




“I have you now” - Vader
Did you bring up the scenario where you cover her with bacon grease to hurry along the "experiment"?

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
TonyBrooklyn and huffer33 like this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is offline  
post #699 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 12:42 PM
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,065
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
Did you bring up the scenario where you cover her with bacon grease to hurry along the "experiment"?

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich


Nah but I did mention if her cat was as two faced as she was that it might have something to with her death eventually






“I have you now” - Vader

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #700 of 776 Old 10-20-2019, 01:32 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish
 
tazdvl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bullhead City, Arizona
Posts: 537
          
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
Interesting fact, in cases as such (yes I actually researched to prove a point to my X).

Cats will start down that path in 2-3 days..nose and fingertips first

Dogs on the other hand will some of the time starve themselves rather than eat a deceased owner. Occasions where they did was small dogs..you know ones that are more like rats and cats anyhow lmao.

Goes to prove who the best friend truly is.


“I have you now” - Vader

Morbid Sunday morning discussion, but I'm game!

I have first hand knowledge that Jt is 100% correct. In my previous life, before retirement, I took several deceased person reports where there was a pretty in the residence. I have seen where cats have chewed finger and toe tips, as well as nose tips. Little dogs are more aggressive about removing parts, and will "glove" entire hands, feet, and in one case, an entire face. Little dogs would be defined as Shi Tsu, Lhasa Opso, Maltese, Terrier breeds, Chihuahua, etc.

Large breeds, especially working and sporting dogs are more loyal. I assisted Las Vegas Coroner's Office with a deceased male laying outside his travel trailer in the desert. His Lab mix was curled up against the side of his body deceased as well. Something to think about when selecting your next pet.

This was a difficult post to write. Not because of the traumatic memories! This is the cleanest version I could put together without too many gorey details, and without you guys seeing the sick, twisted, morbid humor my poor wife has had to put up with for the last 20 years!


Arizona - Fall is here!! Cigars and Motorcycles!!
Taz

Taz
tazdvl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome