It's All Over - Page 2 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 65Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 28 Old 12-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Dave, sorry to hear your losing your dream property, but I’m glad you were able to sell on your terms and not lose it to the bank or the state.

The pictures on the link make it very clear that you’ve put your heart and soul into developing it into a viable piece of land.

I only hope the new owners will respect and continue to care for it, as you did for many years.

I hope both you and your family find peace wherever it is, that you land, and you’re able to have pizza delivered as often as you like.

My prayers are with you for your health and the happiness of your family. We will miss seeing the pictures of your adventures there, but Im sure you will find happiness in your future home.
UBC03 and Ranger0282 like this.

Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 28 Old 12-08-2019, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Alpha Puffer Fish

A tornado came through my place a little over 20 years ago.....I spent a vast amount of time picking up absolutely all the trash there was. Someone's pink toilet got busted up and landed somewhere off to the side of my main field. I picked up every little piece of pink porcelain. I hauled off shingles and tin and about a little of everything else. Now, I told everyone who looked at it, "If God Himself didn't make it, it's not laying on the ground here" I am super anal about trash. When I would find a cigarette butt, I knew I had a poacher on my place. The wife is in the utility room now crying thinking I can't hear her......Better go check on her....
UBC03 likes this.

Though I Be The Lone Survivor
post #13 of 28 Old 12-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

As a suburbanite, I canít even fathom taking care of 162 acres. Thatís a feat few men can undertake. I can kind of imagine what it might feel like to be the king of that kind of castle so Iím sure the loss is huge. But, youíre already thinking positively, 1. Youíre gonna get pizza. 2. You can now afford actual captain crunch. And 3. The falcons are gonna win the Super Bowl. So, 2 out of 3 ainít bad!

My thoughts and prayers go out to for the upcoming transition. Be easy on yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ranger0282 likes this.

post #14 of 28 Old 12-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Dark Lord

Itís not all over, itís just a new chapter in life, a new adventure.

ďI have you nowĒ - Vader
Rondo and Ranger0282 like this.
post #15 of 28 Old 12-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger0282 View Post
I don't know if this will come up but here are pic's of the property as the realtor shows it..Imagine being a Hill-Billy Mt. Man and owning this up on top of God's country... I had it made. Damn legs and back gave out of couple of years ago and the wife's daily crying made me decide to finally pack it in..... BEAUTIFUL piece of woods though...

1512 Jamestown Hwy LIVINGSTON TN 38570 - Test Real Estate Listings For Sale

My God that looks like the place I've wanted to live my whole life. It's beautiful. I'm not that old but I'm definitely on the back nine. It's out of the cards now. Sir, you've had a blessed life to have had the opportunity to call that home. You are a lucky man.
Ranger0282 likes this.
post #16 of 28 Old 12-09-2019, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrody15 View Post
As a suburbanite, I canít even fathom taking care of 162 acres. Thatís a feat few men can undertake. I can kind of imagine what it might feel like to be the king of that kind of castle so Iím sure the loss is huge. But, youíre already thinking positively, 1. Youíre gonna get pizza. 2. You can now afford actual captain crunch. And 3. The falcons are gonna win the Super Bowl. So, 2 out of 3 ainít bad!

My thoughts and prayers go out to for the upcoming transition. Be easy on yourself.

You mean I CAN'T order a pizza???
UBC03, JohnBrody15, ebnash and 1 others like this.

post #17 of 28 Old 12-09-2019, 08:17 AM
Dark Lord

And the real question is how long will it take me to find out your new address once you move, you know house warming gift and all

ďI have you nowĒ - Vader
post #18 of 28 Old 12-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Sorry to hear it Dave but I think you will adjust well to the change, lots of great new experiences coming you way! On a different note, I clicked on the link twice and it keeps mapping it out somewhere off the coast of Nigeria.......is it just Tapatalk screwing up or was I completely mistaken about where this property was located?

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
post #19 of 28 Old 12-09-2019, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
Sorry to hear it Dave but I think you will adjust well to the change, lots of great new experiences coming you way! On a different note, I clicked on the link twice and it keeps mapping it out somewhere off the coast of Nigeria.......is it just Tapatalk screwing up or was I completely mistaken about where this property was located?

No wonder they won't deliver me a pizza then..............
Kidvegas, ebnash and Bigjohn like this.

post #20 of 28 Old 12-09-2019, 01:53 PM
One of the a-holes

Thatís where to send the money for your lottery winnings.
Ranger0282 and ebnash like this.

Blue Lives Matter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page