Whats your latest pipe purchase? - Page 398 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 12016Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3971 of 4273 Old 10-14-2019, 09:00 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Scap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,710
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
Mine came saturday, got some fluid at Wallmart
Got the hookup at Walgreens. Closer to me than Walmart and probably 2x safer. Lol

I don't know what I don't know.
Scap is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3972 of 4273 Old 10-14-2019, 09:18 PM
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,092
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scap View Post
Got the hookup at Walgreens. Closer to me than Walmart and probably 2x safer. Lol
Did you buy the quadruple refined, twice dehydrated, thrice rehydrated, super covert secret formula?... lol

Oh yea, it's a zippo. They'll run on water.... well, ranger's "distilled water" that is.

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
Piper, cory1984, Scap and 2 others like this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is online now  
post #3973 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
Fusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Northern California
Posts: 4,945
           
Just bought my first Peterson, a Killarney Red 106, looks good in the pics, lets see what its like when i get it, i need to stay off ebay
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prterson.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	260762  

Piper, Gumby-cr, cory1984 and 5 others like this.

I gently bent one each into my nostrils, then put the remaining one in my mouf. --droy1958
Fusion is online now  
 
post #3974 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 07:46 AM
Leading Puffer Fish
 
zcziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Posts: 1,320
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
Just bought my first Peterson, a Killarney Red 106, looks good in the pics, lets see what its like when i get it, i need to stay off ebay
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	260770  

Piper, Gumby-cr and Fusion like this.

Tact is for people who arenít witty enough to use sarcasm...
zcziggy is offline  
post #3975 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 09:34 AM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Scap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,710
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
Did you buy the quadruple refined, twice dehydrated, thrice rehydrated, super covert secret formula?... lol

Oh yea, it's a zippo. They'll run on water.... well, ranger's "distilled water" that is.

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
Yes, Ronsonol.
Piper, cory1984, UBC03 and 1 others like this.

I don't know what I don't know.
Scap is offline  
post #3976 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 02:52 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
JimInks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 13,675
           
Recently, I got a couple of extra art jobs from Archie, so I used some of the loot to buy the following:
1,500 grams of HU Director's Cut
One 100 grams tin of HU 5th Anniversary
Five tins of Richmond Navy Flake
One pound box of Capstan Blue
Seven 100 grams tins of Makhuwa
Piper, Gumby-cr, cory1984 and 7 others like this.
JimInks is online now  
post #3977 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 03:23 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
JimInks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 13,675
           
Just got this in the mail, too.
Three ounces each of two new Wilke blends for review: Lizzie Blood Virginia, and Gentry Royal Blend #2.
Piper, Gumby-cr, cory1984 and 5 others like this.
JimInks is online now  
post #3978 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 04:56 PM
H.R. Pufnstuf
 
Hickorynut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: NE GA ~25 minutes from Athens
Posts: 5,742
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInks View Post
Just got this in the mail, too.
Three ounces each of two new Wilke blends for review: Lizzie Blood Virginia, and Gentry Royal Blend #2.
Those blend names!

Sent from: Bubba's Shine Palace...BYOJ...
Piper, cory1984, JimInks and 2 others like this.

....that's almost like flying on a plane with one wing. ~Cigary
Hickorynut is offline  
post #3979 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 05:06 PM
The Great Green One
 
Gumby-cr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,029
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInks View Post
Recently, I got a couple of extra art jobs from Archie, so I used some of the loot to buy the following:
1,500 grams of HU Director's Cut
One 100 grams tin of HU 5th Anniversary
Five tins of Richmond Navy Flake
One pound box of Capstan Blue
Seven 100 grams tins of Makhuwa
I had to open my eyes wider and do a double take. I just woke up and thought the first one read 1,500 oz. I know you smoke a lot but that would be insane
Piper, cory1984, JimInks and 4 others like this.
Gumby-cr is offline  
post #3980 of 4273 Old 10-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish
 
Scap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,710
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
I had to open my eyes wider and do a double take. I just woke up and thought the first one read 1,500 oz. I know you smoke a lot but that would be insane
454 grams to a pound, so 1500 grams is still a healthy order.
Piper, Gumby-cr, cory1984 and 2 others like this.

I don't know what I don't know.
Scap is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
latest, pipe, purchase

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome