Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll - Page 3 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 422Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 665 Old 04-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Scotch & Cigars
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 12,582
           
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry View Post
I'm not sure, but I believe protocol requires my end to land before I post my wish list.

This will give me some time to think, as now that I'm involved I'm not sure of what I'd like to try. I was too busy helping out...
Take your time, but as soon as you ship you can wish away
Rock31 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 665 Old 04-15-2011, 12:13 PM
#1 McClelland apologist
 
Contrabass Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Omaha
Posts: 672
     
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

I just leave this here...

Reiner's LGF/#71
Solani ABF
Mick McQuaid Plug
Sam Gawith 1792/Cob Plug
G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake
G&H Dark Flake U/S
G&H Revor Plug
Rich's Craven's Claw
G.L. Pease Fillmore
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake
Contrabass Bry is offline  
post #23 of 665 Old 04-15-2011, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,750
           
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

You don't need to wait on your wish. I stated up to '7 days', but the sooner the better, so we can keep this going. Also, post a DC# when you ship. It's all in the 1st post.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry View Post
I just leave this here...

Reiner's LGF/#71
Solani ABF
Mick McQuaid Plug
Sam Gawith 1792/Cob Plug
G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake
G&H Dark Flake U/S
G&H Revor Plug
Rich's Craven's Claw
G.L. Pease Fillmore
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake
Blaylock is offline  
 
post #24 of 665 Old 04-15-2011, 01:09 PM
#1 McClelland apologist
 
Contrabass Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Omaha
Posts: 672
     
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Gotcha! Sorry, I put the DC# in a PM to the Wishee.
Contrabass Bry is offline  
post #25 of 665 Old 04-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Scotch & Cigars
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 12,582
           
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Received my MaW today:

Anni Kake
Tambo
Royal Yacht
GL Pease Meridian
And an unlabeled baggie with some great smelling baccy!

Thanks Bryan

And BUMP for Bryan's wish!
Rock31 is offline  
post #26 of 665 Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 AM
The Mad Roofer
 
Zfog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wareham
Posts: 4,629
           
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
Received my MaW today:

Anni Kake
Tambo
Royal Yacht
GL Pease Meridian
And an unlabeled baggie with some great smelling baccy!

Thanks Bryan

And BUMP for Bryan's wish!
No pics Ray? jk enjoy the baccy!
Zfog is offline  
post #27 of 665 Old 04-20-2011, 03:04 PM
The Mad Roofer
 
Zfog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wareham
Posts: 4,629
           
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry View Post
I just leave this here...

Reiner's LGF/#71
Solani ABF
Mick McQuaid Plug
Sam Gawith 1792/Cob Plug
G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake
G&H Dark Flake U/S
G&H Revor Plug
Rich's Craven's Claw
G.L. Pease Fillmore
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake
Bump for the current wish, who is gonna help Bryan out?!?!
Zfog is offline  
post #28 of 665 Old 04-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,245
           
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
Bump for the current wish, who is gonna help Bryan out?!?!
Bryan's got me stumped on this one. I think I have one, Filmore. And I might be out of that one.

Not out, but I don't have much left.

It was.....well, let's just say it was.
owaindav is offline  
post #29 of 665 Old 04-21-2011, 01:44 PM
#1 McClelland apologist
 
Contrabass Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Omaha
Posts: 672
     
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Thanks fellers! I guess it's time to expand my list since either nobody's holdin' or they aren't gonna part with it...

Reiner's LGF/#71
Solani ABF
Mick McQuaid Plug
Sam Gawith 1792/Cob Plug
G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake
G&H Dark Flake U/S
G&H Revor Plug
Rich's Craven's Claw
G.L. Pease Fillmore
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake
G&H Rum Flake
C&D Sunday Picnic
Dunhill Durbar (thought I'd cast that line...)
(Dan Tobacco) Tordenskjold Virginia Slices
Erinmore Flake
Hamborger Veermaster
Balkan Sasieni

Thanks for looking...
Contrabass Bry is offline  
post #30 of 665 Old 04-23-2011, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,750
           
Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

I've decided to move this thread into the General Pipe Forum.

For our newer members, please check the first post for instructions. Also, this is a way to build up your Trader Feedback.

Who's got this?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry View Post
Thanks fellers! I guess it's time to expand my list since either nobody's holdin' or they aren't gonna part with it...

Reiner's LGF/#71
Solani ABF
Mick McQuaid Plug
Sam Gawith 1792/Cob Plug
G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake
G&H Dark Flake U/S
G&H Revor Plug
Rich's Craven's Claw
G.L. Pease Fillmore
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake
G&H Rum Flake
C&D Sunday Picnic
Dunhill Durbar (thought I'd cast that line...)
(Dan Tobacco) Tordenskjold Virginia Slices
Erinmore Flake
Hamborger Veermaster
Balkan Sasieni

Thanks for looking...
Blaylock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
maw or pif, pipe, tobacco

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome