Did i just ruin 250+ Cubans? - Page 3 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

50Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 11:17 PM
Ihavemyeyesonyou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
The OP thought he needed to explain how he got that number, so I'll pay his response he pmd me.. sounds logical. Not to me but to some a pack and a half of cigarettes isn't logical either.. lol .. plus he wanted to thanks yunz jaggoffs..

"Thanks for all the reply's. I will leave my humidor shut the coming weeks at a steady 63% and 22C. I use cigar heaven for humidification which always been able to keep things steady.

Some questioned my smoking habits/frequenty. Well, making assumptions is never wise so here is my daily smoking routine:

Wake up at 06:00 with coffee and smoke a 30min/45min cigar (partagas short/R&Y nr3/open junior for example). Breakfast at 09:00 with again a 30min/45min cigar. After lunch a 1 hour robusto or corona. After dinner a double corona or something in the 2 hour range. In the weekends i sometimes add a 5th in the late afternoon so thats 25/35 cigars a week So hope that clear things up.

Thanks again everyone for the avise received. Hope everthing works out."

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
Probably better to just delete a improperly placed post and explain to the poster that they'll need to wait until they qualify to post in a place where they can't. They've basically circumvented the system thru you.
TonyBrooklyn likes this.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 11:26 PM
CAT WRANGLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfecto Dave View Post
Probably better to just delete a improperly placed post and explain to the poster that they'll need to wait until they qualify to post in a place where they can't. They've basically circumvented the system thru you.
I usually do. But if a guy has a legit worry and is in a mild panic, I'll do it just to set his mind at ease.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #23 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 11:57 PM
Just monkeyin' around!

On the ancillary issue of how many cigars one smokes a day, I guess it's all in what you're used to. I have no problem smoking 4 or 5 cigars in a day and enjoying every dang one of them. Sometimes I'll even smoke two or three back-to-back with no noticeable ill effect. Maybe it's simply being used to smoking more, or maybe I'm just not that concerned about tasting every nuance. Doesn't matter. I can still tell whether a cigar is good or not... right down to the last nightcap of the evening.
bpegler, TonyBrooklyn and UBC03 like this.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Mark Twain

post #24 of 26 Old 11-19-2019, 08:53 AM
CAT WRANGLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStrangeOne View Post
Just spitballing here, wondering if maybe the OP got ahold of some fresh rolls that are/were going through a sick period? If a new batch was putting off ammonia that could be enough to throw of the taste on the rest.
PM response

"This could be it. I added 12x Trinidad Reyes and 25x Partagas Lusitanias last Tuesday so thats 2 days before i noticed the issue. Both boxes are from 2019 so very young. The trinidad i tried was the most disgusting one by far of the effected cigars. They look fine do and come from the same store where i buy all my cigars so no fakes. The Partagas i smoked one right out of the box before i put them in my humidor and although young and a bit overhumified it was ok and smokeable. I'm going to take the Trinidads out and put them in a tupperware."

mpomario likes this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #25 of 26 Old 11-19-2019, 09:38 AM
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curmudgeonista View Post
On the ancillary issue of how many cigars one smokes a day, I guess it's all in what you're used to. I have no problem smoking 4 or 5 cigars in a day and enjoying every dang one of them. Sometimes I'll even smoke two or three back-to-back with no noticeable ill effect. Maybe it's simply being used to smoking more, or maybe I'm just not that concerned about tasting every nuance. Doesn't matter. I can still tell whether a cigar is good or not... right down to the last nightcap of the evening.
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
curmudgeonista and UBC03 like this.

"Dear Lord Thank you for your protection and your many signs along the way. Thank you for any good that I may have done, I'm so sorry about the bad."- Eli
post #26 of 26 Old 11-20-2019, 02:23 AM
Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
He must be the re incarnation of Sir Winston Churchill.
Maybe George Burns?

Perhaps Mark Twain....I think this may be a palate problem rather that ceegar issue. 24 hours in a day
7-8 hours sleeping- 7 or8 hours working-eating or other non smoking activities. leave you with between 8-10 hours of smoking.3 to 4 cigars daily in that time frame..i'dsay that's chain smoking..
knowing what his preferred rh is and also room rh if he has sufficient humidification media in his humi the cigars
will recover from leaving the top open for a few hours. after checking the humi rh and if its at or in target range
leave the cigars alone--give yourself a break from smoking..after a few weeks or so smoke with a friend
give him a cigar from said humidor and get his thoughts...after that u can tell him why.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page