Minneapolis cigar smokers where are you - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 11-02-2013, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

Talking Minneapolis cigar smokers where are you

New to the site and was wondering if there are any other MN cigar lovers on the site...I am a cigar buff that enjoys hanging out at the cigar lounges in the metro area and was hoping to find others that do the same.. Maybe we could meet some weekend at one of the many lounges hang out smokea good cigar and pay done card.

I go to all of them to enjoy the day meeting new and old friends while enjoying playing some cards. If you are interested in meeting at one of the lounge let me know. I am always looking to take someones money or cigars!!

Post up if you are in MN and let us know where you hang out. If you want to meet some time just let me know when and where and we can try to catch up and swap some lies..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Heavy Puffer

Re: Minneapolis cigar smokers where are you

I'm in MN too, I may be able to meet for a smoke sometime. Most of the time I smoke at home, or in the car, but VERY occasionally, I go to a lounge.

What lounge do you normally go to?

“While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-
post #3 of 7 Old 11-13-2013, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

I hang out at most of them. The Burn in Burnsville is close to home but close at 8 everyday.. So I do spend allot of time at Stogie on Grand open until 10 everyday except Sunday also on Friday and Saturday i go to Perfect Ash because they are open until midnight every Friday and Saturday

post #4 of 7 Old 11-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Young Fish

I've been spending most of my recent HERF time at Tobacco Grove, in Maple Grove. It's a great place as Joel and Cole are great guys and BOTL there are good people. I like Golden Leaf (Lyn/Lake area) as well. They're loaded with fantastic cigars (even though some are quite pricy)

I'll be at TG on Friday around 6-ish, but would like to meet up with other MN brothers, wherever.
post #5 of 7 Old 06-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

I'm at the Golden Leaf (mainly the St. Paul location but sometimes the Uptown location). I've been to Stogies on Grand a couple of times but I get treated with more respect at the Golden Leaf so that's my primary haunt. Glad to see some fellow Minnesotans around!
post #6 of 7 Old 11-30-2016, 07:41 PM
Site Moderator

I'm from Anoka. I have smoked at a lounge other than a small store up here in the Suburbs.
post #7 of 7 Old 11-30-2016, 07:42 PM
Site Moderator

Isn't there a cigar shop in the cities that hosts cigar rolling classes? I heard that there is but google search didn't produce results.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page