Favorite April Fools Joke? - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By UBC03

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 04-01-2014, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Puffer Leviathan

Favorite April Fools Joke?

By now you may have seen the big scary banner on Famous Smoke Shop's website. A lot of people thought this was in bad taste, and it apparently led to some panic buying from customers who didn't know it was a joke.

Cigars - Cigar Humidors - Cigar Accessories | Famous Smoke Shop

What kind of April Fools shenanigans have you seen today?

"Quite simply, my dear, tobacco is the greatest pleasure that we have ever discovered... I know of no other miracle like it in nature." -- Bela Lugosi, 1939
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Re: Favorite April Fools Joke?

nothing today but a few years ago my 15 year old son replaced the sugar with salt, I thought I had been poised. It makes coffee taste really bad
post #3 of 7 Old 04-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

When I was young and immature, I used to swap the salt and pepper in a restaurant. Unscrew the top, place a thin sheet of a paper napkin over the opening, place pepper on the salt and/or salt on the pepper, resecure the top and tear off the overage so pepper shaker gives salt, etc.

post #4 of 7 Old 04-05-2016, 09:40 AM
CAT WRANGLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras_oscar View Post
When I was young and immature, I used to swap the salt and pepper in a restaurant. Unscrew the top, place a thin sheet of a paper napkin over the opening, place pepper on the salt and/or salt on the pepper, resecure the top and tear off the overage so pepper shaker gives salt, etc.
I may not be young but I'm still immature. .that's one I'll be trying shortly. .I got the kid with the rubber band around the handle of the sink sprayer. .so when she turned on the water, she got soaked. I stopped by her house just to do that ,then I left. Bad part is that I wasn't there when it got her, but she still knew it was me.
Matt_21 likes this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #5 of 7 Old 02-16-2017, 03:30 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I got the forum pretty good several years ago. We were waiting for the 2010 Club Pipe to arrive from Johs in Denmark which ultimately was this:

The final pipes were shipped at the very end of March and everyone was excited to the first pictures. People were signing in daily to see if they were here. On April Fools they were still in Transit, so I could not resist:

https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...ed-w-pics.html

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
post #6 of 7 Old 02-16-2017, 03:55 PM
CAT WRANGLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpedhuez55 View Post
I got the forum pretty good several years ago. We were waiting for the 2010 Club Pipe to arrive from Johs in Denmark which ultimately was this:

The final pipes were shipped at the very end of March and everyone was excited to the first pictures. People were signing in daily to see if they were here. On April Fools they were still in Transit, so I could not resist:

https://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...ed-w-pics.html
That's perfect..

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #7 of 7 Old 06-13-2017, 06:34 PM
The "retired" Gunny

I know this is waaaayyyyy late but I have one that is too good to not pass along. Works really well.... everyone like a good caramel covered apple with nuts... sooooo in place of the apple pop in a few random onions and wait for the poor unsuspecting individual to get that first hearty bite.

Another which is much easier is to go to your local fast food eatery and get a couple of milkshakes for you an the significant other, for theirs grab a packet of ketchup and put their straw into the ketchup packet and then feed the mouth end up through the lid, push the rest down into the bottom of the shake. First sip tastes like crap!

If it looks bad, smells bad and tastes bad, it's too late...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page