Perfect smoking room? - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 46 Old 12-08-2014, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

Perfect smoking room?

Sorry for so many threads lately, guys, I don't want to seem spammy! So I'm sitting here in my new apartment, and I'm thinking about what my perfect smoking room would be. I think mine would be a library/study, with a wood stove for heat, and to make tea. Plenty of books to read, and maybe a balcony overlooking the pine forest I live in, for the nicer weather. This came to mind because I don't really have anywhere to smoke other than on the footpath that runs through my town, it's part of an 80 mile trail. In a perfect world, and perhaps one day. So how about you guys?
Treeleaf likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 Old 12-08-2014, 10:29 PM
The G.O.A.T.

Re: Perfect smoking room?

Think Batman's library with a modern area off to the side. Lots of large brown leather seats, Persian Rugs, fine wood tables, Tiffany Lamps, and novels on shelves. Only scotch is allowed.

This room would make me feel fancy.

Then off to the side would be a room with several 70 inch flat screens, a pool table, state of the arm sound system, couches, and a filtration system to rid the place of smoke. Only mix drinks and beer would be allowed in this room. This room would make me feel drunk.

A man can dream. For now it's back to smoking in a cluttered garage.
Treeleaf likes this.

"I'm sure everything will be fine if we win, but if we start losing, I'm shooting." - Michael Jordan
post #3 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 11:04 PM
www. cigar bum .com

I've got a pretty good setup that works for about 80% of the year - back deck that faces our forested back yard (can't see other houses when the leaves are in).
For rain & colder wx, I've got a deck canopy with an upright propane heater Jan and Feb are a bit cold is the only problem.
No screens other than my laptop, and an outdoor mini fridge that I usually keep stocked with beer

post #4 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

I constantly change my mind as far as what my ideal smoking room would be. If I combined all the ideas, I would have a 2,000 sq foot room, and then I would decide it was too big.

I am pretty happy with my current setup. For winter I have a nice leather couch and chair in my basement, fireplace, tv above the fireplace, a bar in the corner (that I don't even have stools for yet and pretty have been using it to store tobacco), and a half bath so I don't have to bother going upstairs. When the weather permits I'll sit outside on the upstairs deck and watch the birds at the feeder or just listen to music.
post #5 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Puffer Fish with many spikes

4 seasons room facing a lake, woods, and a field. A couple large TV's, surround sound, pandora radio, and climate control with great exhaust. Oh and a couple of nice leather chairs. Some day when I build my house, it will have a couple smoking spots. Some indoors (barn) some outdoors. But it will be facing the woods for sure so I can watch wild life and relax. Of course TV's so I can burn one while watching sports.
post #6 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 01:22 AM
"Ooh, marshmallow!"

Any room with Katy Perry, could be a dumpster I don't care.

On a more obtainable level, I would love to have a small room with leather chairs, hardwood floors, wood burning stove and that walls covered in vintage aircraft and racecar pictures/drawings/schematics ect.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
post #7 of 46 Old 12-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

For me as long as I can smoke in the house I'll take whatever room I can get, though I imagine that one I get my bachelors pad then I'll be able to set up some halfway decent. For now I'm limited to outdoor smoking and opportunities to smoke at home is rarer...
...hey, I just realized that I'm probably going to be getting some opportunities after Christmas! Yes!
post #8 of 46 Old 12-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

I think A nice sized room filled with leather furniture (and a massive well stocked humidor cabinet) dark hardwood floors and a fireplace in the corner, bar in the oposite corner. Over looking a lake in the middle of the woods with a nice deck for the warmer months. Built in sound system, tv and pool table to complete.
post #9 of 46 Old 01-25-2015, 04:16 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Send a message via Yahoo to Chris0673

Well...let's see, I have a decent sized room with built in book shelves, lots of books, a fireplace, hardwood floors and a big picture window overlooking the woods. Seems all I'm missing is the oriental rugs, leather furniture, and exhaust system.
Treeleaf likes this.
post #10 of 46 Old 01-25-2015, 04:56 PM
Full blown Puffer Dish

There are all kinds of smoking rooms I would like to have.

But if I am really going to be honest with myself, a small room with a nice leather recliner and one of these:

And I think I would be set.
Treeleaf likes this.

"Only Satan can grant man the faculty of expelling smoke through the mouth." - the Spanish Inquisition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page