Any hockey fans? - Page 4 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 67 Old 01-23-2015, 04:21 AM
Removed per request

Re: Any hockey fans?

I don't particularly *like* Montreal, but I respect them a lot!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 67 Old 01-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Temp Ban for Rules Violation

I hate the Canadiens and everyone on their team. No talent hacks, the lot of them.

Uh...but if you want to get rid of P.K. Subban, I suppose we could help out and find a spot for him. Out of charity, you know...

********.com
post #33 of 67 Old 01-23-2015, 10:36 AM
Live Long and Prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenose View Post
I'll probably loose some RG over it but I'm a Habs fan, having a pretty damned good season this year tho
If you want to come to Boston, I'm selling my tix vs. the Habs on Feb 8th! Of course there will be a hefty "Habs Fan" surcharge.

post #34 of 67 Old 01-23-2015, 01:34 PM
Puffer Fish with some spikes

I'd love to see a good ol fashioned bruin beat down but not able to make it lol.

Yeah pk and price really carry their weight, and most everyone else's too
post #35 of 67 Old 01-24-2015, 03:28 PM
Light it if ya got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvfcrook1503 View Post

The talent he has WHEN HE DECIDES TO PLAY is ridiculous. His talent is drastically overshadowed by horrible work ethic, piss poor attitude, and the sense of entitlement he's had since day 1.
Crosby=:bathbaby:
Anyone going to watch the allstar game tonight?
post #36 of 67 Old 01-24-2015, 04:31 PM
Young Puffer Fish

I'll be watching the Skills Competition tonight, not lucky enough for the new generation of "watch before it airs" DVRs ink:

Did you get to see the any of what was on last night, I think they showed the "draft" events. I missed everything.

I intend to live forever. So far, so good. - Steven Wright
post #37 of 67 Old 01-24-2015, 11:57 PM
Removed per request

I'm a huge Martin Brodeur fan. I've found out recently that I'm a bigger Brodeur fan than I am a Devils fan, as I've watched not one game this season. He had to step down-retire (I know he plays for St. Louis) sooner or later. I'm just glad that he was able to get back to the Finals at least once close to his retirement, as the starting goaltender from the Devils organization. Even though they lost, he was hardly to blame. Minus Game 6, he played splendidly. Don't see many "over 40 Year Old" goaltenders holding their own against a team like the LA Kings and in the finals too. Gonna miss seeing him play live. I scored tickets to the game where he was honored for being the Most Winning Goaltender in NHL history. Even though I found out that Weeks was to play and Marty sat out the game. That was until Weeks hurt his back and was removed and UH OH who skates in....BRODEUR!!!! That was epic. Great times
post #38 of 67 Old 01-25-2015, 12:52 AM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Canes and Blackhawks fan. The Canes because I'm originally from North Carolina and they are the closest to where I live now. The Blackhawks because I bought a hat my first trip to Chicago and they have the baddest jerseys in the league.

Edit:I almost sound like a woman, "I'm pulling for that team because they have the prettiest uniforms".

I've been known to give people a piece of my mind. Here lately, I'm questioning if I have enough left to share.
post #39 of 67 Old 01-25-2015, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Big Ashes View Post
I'm a huge Martin Brodeur fan. I've found out recently that I'm a bigger Brodeur fan than I am a Devils fan, as I've watched not one game this season.
Here's something even odder: apparently I'm as much a Drew Remenda fan as I am a Sharks fan. I just wish someone other than Edmonton had hired him; it's painful.

********.com
post #40 of 67 Old 01-25-2015, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtechva View Post
...and they have the baddest jerseys in the league.

Edit:I almost sound like a woman, "I'm pulling for that team because they have the prettiest uniforms".
Maybe so, but it's true; they have the best uniform of any professional sports team, in my opinion. Eff humble; I'm right this time!

********.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page