A couple more limited edition snacks!
Halloween Donuts-20191004_064258_1570196741514.jpg
Gumby-cr, Fusion and jmt8706 like this.

"Tobacco is my favorite vegetable." - Frank Zappa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Is it strange that I thought about this post last night? I read it when it was originally posted a little while back...then last night, I was thinking, "man, there's nothing good in the house right now. I bet Target has some good pumpkin spice/small batch/Halloween pastries" and then I remembered this post. How'd they turn out? I don't think we have "Franz Bake Shoppe" out here though....
cory1984 and jmt8706 like this.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrody15 View Post
Is it strange that I thought about this post last night? I read it when it was originally posted a little while back...then last night, I was thinking, "man, there's nothing good in the house right now. I bet Target has some good pumpkin spice/small batch/Halloween pastries" and then I remembered this post. How'd they turn out? I don't think we have "Franz Bake Shoppe" out here though....
They were actually great! The raspberry filling in the vampire donuts was better than expected. The zombies ones were just as good. Franz is a regional company out of Portland Oregon so I don't think their products get too far away from there. I plan to get more soon, I'll post some pictures of the insides of these when I do. MUCH better than the Moonberry Twinkies, I still have half the box of those sitting in the cupboard... lol
Find anything good at Target?
JohnBrody15 and jmt8706 like this.

Old 10-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory1984 View Post
They were actually great! The raspberry filling in the vampire donuts was better than expected. The zombies ones were just as good. Franz is a regional company out of Portland Oregon so I don't think their products get too far away from there. I plan to get more soon, I'll post some pictures of the insides of these when I do. MUCH better than the Moonberry Twinkies, I still have half the box of those sitting in the cupboard... lol
I've heard the moonberry twinkies are just ok ROTT. You need to age them for a few years for the best results.

"Kerosene is fuel Brian, Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull." ~ Peter Griffin
Old 10-12-2019, 11:29 PM
AKA Vader Clause

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt8706 View Post
I've heard the moonberry twinkies are just ok ROTT. You need to age them for a few years for the best results.

2 years to be exact

I have you now - Vader

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
Old 10-13-2019, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt8706 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtAv8tor View Post
2 years to be exact
I'll get out the jars!
jmt8706 likes this.

Old 10-13-2019, 12:24 PM
AKA Vader Clause

Holly agrees

I have you now - Vader

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:00 PM
H.R. Pufnstuf

I see Wally World had Moonberry and musta been 15 other kinds of twinkies on sale for 2 fitty a box. Do we need to start a Twinkie deal thread?

Sent from: Bubba's Shine Palace...BYOJ...
Gumby-cr, cory1984, UBC03 and 2 others like this.

....that's almost like flying on a plane with one wing. ~Cigary
Old 10-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickorynut View Post
I see Wally World had Moonberry and musta been 15 other kinds of twinkies on sale for 2 fitty a box. Do we need to start a Twinkie deal thread?

Lol, we need a limited edition food thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory1984 View Post

I'm trying to think if we have a local brand like Franz...not sure. Yeah, the moonberry twinkies were so-so.....but if Hick says Wally World's got em, might be time to stock up, wait 5 years, and then sell them on Ebay for like 500 bucks lol I'm going to Target today to see what's what, never made it yesterday....
Old 10-13-2019, 08:08 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickorynut View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrody15 View Post
Lol, we need a limited edition food thread.....

I'm trying to think if we have a local brand like Franz...not sure. Yeah, the moonberry twinkies were so-so.....but if Hick says Wally World's got em, might be time to stock up, wait 5 years, and then sell them on Ebay for like 500 bucks lol I'm going to Target today to see what's what, never made it yesterday....
Don't put idea's in my head...my mind is idle right now, you know what they say about an idle mind...
cory1984 and JohnBrody15 like this.

"Kerosene is fuel Brian, Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull." ~ Peter Griffin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in