Peterson Christmas Pipes 2014 - Available on Pipe Divan - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 06-16-2014, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

Peterson Christmas Pipes 2014 - Available on Pipe Divan

Gentlemen,

Greetings from Dublin, I hope you are all well.

We may be still in June, but we have received the first batch of the new Peterson Christmas Pipes 2014. Deep red rustic finish, with a nickel band, festive packaging and a unique red acrylic stem (not army mount as everyone expected), the 2014 Peterson Xmas pipe will be one of the hottest Petersons this year.

Get yours first on Pipe Divan!

Peterson Christmas Pipes 2014 - Available on Pipe Divan-xmas_facebook.jpg

Proudly serving the smoking requirements of many happy pipe lovers worldwide, from Dublin, Ireland, through www.PipeDivan.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-26-2014, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

Re: Peterson Christmas Pipes 2014 - Available on Pipe Divan

Gentlemen,

The 2014 Peterson Christmas pipes are back in stock, right on time for Santa, in the following shapes: 68, 69, 106, x105, B35, B37 and B62.

For pre-Christmas deliveries, please make sure to place your orders before December 10th.

Best Regards

Proudly serving the smoking requirements of many happy pipe lovers worldwide, from Dublin, Ireland, through www.PipeDivan.com
post #3 of 4 Old 12-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipeDivan View Post
Gentlemen,

The 2014 Peterson Christmas pipes are back in stock, right on time for Santa, in the following shapes: 68, 69, 106, x105, B35, B37 and B62.

For pre-Christmas deliveries, please make sure to place your orders before December 10th.

Best Regards
I have bought three Peterson Christmas Pipes from you guys in the last 4 weeks: 2010, 2012, 2014. Your prices are great and I like the way the packages come wrapped in brown paper, an extra touch. I was apprehensive about buying from an overseas outfit, but it was relatively easy with the free shipping offer. There was just a small import fee, maybe 2%.

post #4 of 4 Old 12-04-2014, 07:40 AM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by haebar View Post
I have bought three Peterson Christmas Pipes from you guys in the last 4 weeks: 2010, 2012, 2014. Your prices are great and I like the way the packages come wrapped in brown paper, an extra touch. I was apprehensive about buying from an overseas outfit, but it was relatively easy with the free shipping offer. There was just a small import fee, maybe 2%.
Thank you John, always our pleasure

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page