• 5 Post By UBC03
  • 2 Post By briarology.com
  • 1 Post By UBC03
  • 4 Post By briarology.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 03-15-2017, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

briarology.com

A new website devoted to high quality pipes has just started. Head over to briarology.com to check out our selection. New pipes going up weekly, so check back often to see our selection.

From our website:

We here at briarology.com are trying something new: to bring to you, the valued customers, a simplified shopping experience. We won't waste your time with fancy logo's, unnecessary menus, or long-winded descriptions. We will be adding new content as quickly as possible, so if you don't see something you can't live without this time, check back soon.

Thank you for your time!

briarology.com
Find us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-16-2017, 05:12 AM
Director of Sarcasm

Location: I live in two different states....Confusion and Disoriented.

Maybe an introduction would be nice just so it doesn't appear that your only here to sell ....we'd like to get to know you as well.
Rondo, UBC03 and Kidvegas like this.

Busting balls since 1954.
My Indian Name...Lives For Cigars
post #3 of 6 Old 03-16-2017, 09:22 AM
CAT WRANGLER

An intro is customary. We've been getting more pipers lately and a person with knowledge of crafting pipes would be a well received addition to the group.

As we all know building personal relationships is part of business.. It's no different here..

Thank you

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin

post #4 of 6 Old 03-16-2017, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

My apologies, you guys are completely correct! I will write something up this morning and post it as soon as I get it written. Thanks for the input!

Sean
briarology.com
UBC03 and OneStrangeOne like this.

Last edited by briarology.com; 03-16-2017 at 04:42 PM.
post #5 of 6 Old 03-16-2017, 04:33 PM
CAT WRANGLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by briarology.com View Post
My apologies, you guys are completely correct! I will write something up this morning and post it as soon as I get it written. Thanks for the imput!

Sean
briarology.com
Thank you
Cigary likes this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #6 of 6 Old 03-23-2017, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
Newbie in the ocean

(copied from the introduction page on this forum)

Hi there,

My name is Sean and I'm the managing director of briarology.com, a new website devoted to the best in all things pipes. Although new to forums, I have nearly 18 years experience in the pipe and tobacco industry, combined with our employees, that's over 50 years experience in this wonderful industry which has become more than a hobby to most of you.

The new website, briarology.com, comes with all the knowledge of myself as well as my staff. We will be dedicated to providing the finest in pipes, both new and estates. We will be growing the website inventory greatly in the next month or so with updates at least weekly, if not daily.

Please donít hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or are looking for something specific.

Thank you,

Sean
briarology.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
castello, dunhill, joura, new site, pipes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page