www.pipoogle.com Handmade Meerschaum Pipes ! - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
Young Fish

Question www.pipoogle.com Handmade Meerschaum Pipes !

PiPooGLE - High Qualty Meerschaum Pipes Handmade Meerschaum Cheap and Best Qualty Block Pipes !

[IMG]http://www.pipoogle.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=403[/IMG

]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Young Fish

PiPooGLE - High Qualty Meerschaum Pipes Handmade Meerschaum Pipes !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170819-WA0109.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	169721  

Name:	IMG-20170819-WA0077.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	169729  

Name:	IMG-20170819-WA0056.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	169737  

Name:	IMG-20170819-WA0030.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	169745  

Name:	IMG-20170819-WA0010.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	169753  

Name:	IMG-20170819-WA0155.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	169761  

post #3 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Director of Sarcasm

Location: I live in two different states....Confusion and Disoriented.

I love meers....some of those prices are crazy and would love to know how they are over time as to quality/viability/etc. Reviews??? Some have reviews but for a lot of them they don't except for general type where the consumer says they received the item and have had it for only a few weeks. Your first post was almost a year ago so in all that time there aren't any other reviews that we can see/read? I'm all for great pricing and product but a good Meer goes for a lot more....info about them being pressed or carved.....good Meers don't burn as much as they can be smoked multiple times a day...other info can be gleaned from doing a Google Search. Most pipe people like myself know that Meers are a very copied commodity and for "good ones" they are around a $100...what say ye?
Piper and Hickorynut like this.

Busting balls since 1954.
My Indian Name...Lives For Cigars

post #4 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 12:28 PM
CAT WRANGLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
I love meers....some of those prices are crazy and would love to know how they are over time as to quality/viability/etc. Reviews??? Some have reviews but for a lot of them they don't except for general type where the consumer says they received the item and have had it for only a few weeks. Your first post was almost a year ago so in all that time there aren't any other reviews that we can see/read? I'm all for great pricing and product but a good Meer goes for a lot more....info about them being pressed or carved.....good Meers don't burn as much as they can be smoked multiple times a day...other info can be gleaned from doing a Google Search. Most pipe people like myself know that Meers are a very copied commodity and for "good ones" they are around a $100...what say ye?
If I'm not mistaken we had a member order an "Eddie" pipe(iron maiden mascot) ... He loved it

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #5 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Iíll wait for one of you guys to buy one and get some time smoking it.

ĎYou get what you pay forí is usually true. Not always, but usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Incoming . . . stoggies !
post #6 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 01:13 PM
CAT WRANGLER

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

Custom Meershaum Pipe

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
post #7 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
Make of this what you will: https://www.scamadviser.com/is-pipoo...fake-site.html
Joe Sticks likes this.
post #8 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

I hear there are a lotta fake sites coming on line just in time for the holidays. ďHo, ho, ho !Ē Lots of them outta China. They grab photos from legit sites to build their site. Usually prices are too good to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cigary and Piper like this.

Incoming . . . stoggies !
post #9 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Retired Chaos Designer

This site has been on here for a while now, seems to be legitimate and as Dino mentioned at least one of our brothers had a pair of highly detailed custom pieces made.
Piper and UBC03 like this.

If I see a stick that made a noob nic sick,I put it on my list as a must try. (UBC03)
post #10 of 24 Old 12-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Director of Sarcasm

Location: I live in two different states....Confusion and Disoriented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStrangeOne View Post
This site has been on here for a while now, seems to be legitimate and as Dino mentioned at least one of our brothers had a pair of highly detailed custom pieces made.
I'd sure like to hear from those who bought the pipes....I haven't read one that endorsed the Vendor or the cheaper items and as was said...there are a ton of Vendors who sell items that are cheap and copied. Would also like to hear from the Vendor as well...if they are a quality Vendor then they are welcome.... not to sell product that doesn't conform to quality standards. Puff.com isn't going to support ANY Vendor that sells marginal or cheap product that would have an adverse affect on memberships' wallets.

Busting balls since 1954.
My Indian Name...Lives For Cigars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
handmade, meerschaum, pipe, tobacco

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page